Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Hehe, have a look at this:

狗 - Dog
拘 - Arrest

This is also one of the reasons I never understand people getting Chinese tattoos, there are so many funny ones out there and the person with it has no idea.
How else do you express peace, love and prosperity?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Anyone have access to the CM article about us looking at a potential spine change?
Anyone keen to see TMM partner Reynolds, looks like he has been doing alot better in qld cup out of our other options
It's a nothing article. Just quotes from Paix and saying he's likely to be retained at 14.

Headline "Broncos mull major spine change" Real headline should be "Walters will stay at 6, and Paix will stay at 14"

“For me, it was great to get back into a Broncos jersey,” Paix said. “I love putting the jersey on every time I get the opportunity. “(The No.9 jersey) is a long-term goal of mine. “I’ve got an opportunity now and I just have to take it with both hands and play well for the team and the club.

“(Jake and I) both understand it’s a business at the end of the day and we want to do what’s best for the club. “He’s prepared to do that and I’m prepared to do that. It makes a great battle for both of us. “We don’t let that get in the way off the field. We’re great mates.”

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Last season we seemed to have a game plan to match Penrith in both games but just didn't have the right players to get the win.
Everybody knows it's going to be a Aerial assault on Tesi from Cleary's boot so I wonder what and if Kev has any plans to combat it.. unfortunately Tesi isn't going to get comfortable and confident under the high ball from a week at Red Hill.
There probably isn't many options but I sure hope he's got something otherwise it's pretty poor coaching and if we want any chance in this game Kev needs a plan.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Anyone have access to the CM article about us looking at a potential spine change?
Anyone keen to see TMM partner Reynolds, looks like he has been doing alot better in qld cup out of our other options
TMM did have a pretty game on Sunday. He kicked a real nice 40/20 and bagged himself a meat pie. But I don’t think even he feels he’s ready to step back into NRL just yet. Perhaps at least another half dozen games.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
TMM did have a pretty game on Sunday. He kicked a real nice 40/20 and bagged himself a meat pie. But I don’t think even he feels he’s ready to step back into NRL just yet. Perhaps at least another half dozen games.

Easily his best game, him and Wynnum for that matter. I have been really disappointed so far with TMM but Sunday he looked positive.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Easily his best game, him and Wynnum for that matter. I have been really disappointed so far with TMM but Sunday he looked positive.
For sure, but for some reason I keep thinking his body does not look NRL ready.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

- Cobbo in doubt with a tummy bug
- Capewell took Lee out of training with an accidental elbow
- Last week is something to build on
- Penrith is not an intimidating place
- Loves being in Brissy at the Broncs
- Want to build on last week
- Undermanned but no excuses at all, don't want a reason not to perform
- Loves the fans
- Calf is fine
- Payne has been great around the team this week
- JFH is the best prop in the comp...sorry after Payne
- All good, thank you

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
Im not averse to sticking with the same spine personally.

Although if Kev wants to make a change then make it soon. They need time out on the green spending game time to work out their combos etc..

Turps had a solid game against the Rorters. Still sloopy service but overall he was pretty good. Was it the fact Paix was back and is now a genuine threat to his starting job?

If so, good!

We need this level of competition across the group.

Im happy for Paix to be the 14 right now and hopefully he will find his best form in a few weeks time.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
The only change to the spine should be fullback. Unless Billy continues to struggle defensively, he is our best attacking option at 6, which is a massive problem.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
NRL2022Round6TeamList

E

Evander

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2021
What’s happened to Xavier Willison?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
That front row is disgusting.

We'll be lucky not to concede 50

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Geez we're light on in the forwards with 3x out. Any club would be in that position too though I guess.

The club should play Haas while they question the severity of the bans, but they won't.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
That front row is disgusting.

We'll be lucky not to concede 50
I think this opinion is disgusting. No offence but I am completely opposite. Yeah it sucks we don’t have Carrigan or more importantly Haas. Keenan has been one of our best players this year when playing in the middle and I still think there is plenty of go forward there. Corey Jensen every time he has had his opportunity has been good. Not ideal but not to many people can have 4 props missing (Haas, Carrigan, Flegler, Willison) and still put 5 serviceable props in our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Lurker
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Muros
  • johnyE
  • kman
  • Skyblues87
  • DrGee
  • Kev_Guz
  • Wolfie
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.