PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2022] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I think poor oates will pick up a few errors as I can see him running into try and cover tesi's avoidance of bombs.

Corey might not have the best hands but at least he will give it a crack.

Cue Tesi and Corey colliding mid-field and the ball bouncing sweetly for the Panthers to stroll in under the sticks.

We'll still go on to win it, mind you.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If they can back up that performance last week, a big if of course, they are certainly a strong chance this week. If they can even play like that 7 games out of ten, they are a chance at top 6.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Now that Slothfield has provided stats that "prove" the better quality teams are given the rub of the green by the refs ... I fully expect the NRL will continue their reactive approach, mean all the lower placed teams to get a fair shake from the refs this week

All except the Broncos of course

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Now that Slothfield has provided stats that "prove" the better quality teams are given the rub of the green by the refs ... I fully expect the NRL will continue their reactive approach, mean all the lower placed teams to get a fair shake from the refs this week

All except the Broncos of course
They'll probably just not give anyone penalties this week... or the old "How's Trent??"

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Sensing a lot of confidence in here this week considering we're travelling to Sydney to play the currently undefeated premiers.

Our young team has, for the last few years, been one of the worst travelling teams going around... and I think travelling can definitely be one of those things that plays with the mindset of a player and upset their rhythm (different city, different bed, different game day schedule, etc.). When we've had to travel to Sydney in recent times we've been pretty poor for the most part.

We've played well against Penrith in recent years, but I'm pretty sure all those games have been at Suncorp.

I cant even remember the last time we went to Penrith, but night games down there are dewy and cold, with the crowd on your back the whole night.

It's going to be a completely different experience down there compared to recent games we've had against them.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Sensing a lot of confidence in here this week considering we're travelling to Sydney to play the currently undefeated premiers.

Our young team has, for the last few years, been one of the worst travelling teams going around... and I think travelling can definitely be one of those things that plays with the mindset of a player and upset their rhythm (different city, different bed, different game day schedule, etc.). When we've had to travel to Sydney in recent times we've been pretty poor for the most part.

We've played well against Penrith in recent years, but I'm pretty sure all those games have been at Suncorp.

I cant even remember the last time we went to Penrith, but night games down there are dewy and cold, with the crowd on your back the whole night.

It's going to be a completely different experience down there compared to recent games we've had against them.
Thanks for that Captain Negative.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

I feel like another way to some up your post is:

endgame-avengers.gif

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
arsenal gizmo GIF

Luckily for Tesi, it's a night game.

S

Sanjit Joseph

NYC Player
Oct 21, 2017
Anyone have access to the CM article about us looking at a potential spine change?
Anyone keen to see TMM partner Reynolds, looks like he has been doing alot better in qld cup out of our other options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• something
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.