Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Some really dumb, lazy efforts tonight. The 2 defensive efforts that stand out in memory were Riki and Robati. Absolutely piss poor.

Oates has been absolutely vintage, Reynolds kicking game was elite and Staggs very dangerous. Some great signs, but probably even more concerning signs.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the scoreline didn't reflect that our performance that game. if we play the way we did the last two weeks, we beat most teams in the comp.

3. ARey
2. Staggs
1. Jensen

Oates, Cobbo, Nui get honourable mentions

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
It was always going to be tough but the Broncos were just too brittle. Those three consecutive tries just sunk them but I don't think they deserved this scoreline either. The last ten minutes was just some very bizarre football all-round.

That's unfair, Crichton appeared to just let go of the ball.
Then challenge. In any case, it was a penalty given away in a seriously dumb scenario. Last tackle, we had him wrapped up. They get a penalty from nothing.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Its not just tonight tbf. We still cant consistently compete and defend as a unit. We still dont have enough structure in our game in attack or defence. Apart from some togetherness he has bought to the club, i'm not seeing enough improvement in the other things i mentioned. We still need a couple more older heads who are still capable players because the likes of Robati, Palasia and Riki arent ready for as much footy as they are getting.
Completely agree about needing more older heads. We need a couple more Capewells

Fatboy

Fatboy

QCup Player
Mar 8, 2008
It’s true though, we have 1 good spine player and the other 3 are either at or somewhere near the bottom in their respective positions.
Imagine if WE had an elite 1 or 6. Take your pick. Munster, Burton, Paps, Ponga. We would be so much better.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Tesi was having his best game before injury. Then the usually happened. Turpin doesn’t make a single run, lazy efforts from Turpin, Kennedy, Robati and Riki all leading directly to tries. Once Cobbo went to fullback our attack died. He is not the answer at fullback and is a long way off. Put Mead or Herbie there next week because Cobbo definitely not the answer.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I must say I’m surprised how toxic some of you blokes are in here didn’t know I was speaking too bellends but you guys are all old farts

I'm not going to lie, I'm considering Just for Men after the white hairs I've gotten over the last few years of watching the Broncos.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Completely agree about needing more older heads. We need a couple more Capewells

Matterson and Nikora would be ideal, but probably out of our price range. We will probably be looking at Eisenhuth and Stimson, who is good if he stays fit.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
I was calling for it but good luck making that argument to the officials with those parameters.

He doesn't deserve to be criticised for it.
He held the ball - he shouldn't have been penalised for it but made a bad judgement call to hold the ball.
Last week it was the hipcheck on the chaser.
In previous weeks it's been laying in the ruck.
He keeps putting us under pressure needlessly - often on the last bloody tackle!

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Wild Horse
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.