PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
can apply for an exemption if he shows no symptoms
Yeah I'm not sure... it was a training incident so no idea what it looked like or what even happened.

He might play, but just saying that he might not because of the 11-day stand down

Concussion though... so isn't it an 11-day stand down??

Happened right on teamlist Tuesday so 11th day is like Saturday I think.

It's only an 11 day stand-down if it is deemed Category one (and the categorisation of HIA only happens during games).

It's only an 11 day stand-down if it is deemed Category one (and the categorisation of HIA only happens during games).
Yeah ok... I thought any concussion was an 11-day stand down

Having Oates on the wing is exciting though. I love Aquaman but Oates brings a totally different skillset obviously.

Who goes right wing though?

If Oates is left, he might experience Arthars issue last night with surprise at a centre who passes.

Having Oates on the wing is exciting though. I love Aquaman but Oates brings a totally different skillset obviously.

Who goes right wing though?

If Oates is left, he might experience Arthars issue last night with surprise at a centre who passes.
You'd probably put Arthur's on Herbie and Issako and have Oates on Bostock.
Pretty sure Cobbo will be up against Herbie

You'd probably put Arthur's on Herbie and Issako and have Oates on Bostock.
Pretty sure Cobbo will be up against Herbie
Oates only plays left side though... so he'll be outside Cobbo most likely.

Unless they look to keep Oates on the bench and bring Hoeter or Pereira in... which Kevvie could do with the injury toll stacking up

We have like the second best attack in the comp despite our injury toll...unfortunately we also have like the second worst defense.

Qscan Injury Update: Mariner & Reynolds​

Fri 5 Apr 2024, 06:32 PM

The Broncos can provide an update on injuries sustained by Deine Mariner and Adam Reynolds in last night’s game against the Storm.

Broncos Head Of Performance Dave Ballard said: "Deine was scanned in Melbourne after the game, showing a transverse process fracture in his back. Players with similar injuries have returned to play within 3-4 weeks so it will be a matter of assessing how quickly Deine recovers.

“Adam underwent scans back in Brisbane today at the Qscan Clive Berghofer Facility which revealed a minor hamstring strain – we will see how he pulls up in the coming days before he works into a rehab program.”

Oates in for Mariner is a no-brainer.

I'd also rest Reynolds (even if declared fit to play). Madden to come in for him, but give Mam the game management responsibilities (if Walsh is still out) see how he goes if he truly wants that role after Reynolds retires. Madden can excel as a 6 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.