PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt reyno will play I think I heard earlier they’re expecting 2wks max so not too bad.
No idea what it means for next week though. Maybe 6. Sailor 7. Mam.
Thats a possibility of Sailor Mam halves pairing with Walsh a chance to be back.
Be entertaining attack wise if it is.

Thats a possibility of Sailor Mam halves pairing with Walsh a chance to be back.
Be entertaining attack wise if it is.

That will mean both the back rowers from Redcliffe will score .
Not just the guy on Ezra`s side . LOL .

Playing devils advocate here with Fletcher Baker, Adam Blair had a tough start here culminating with the " Teddy Blair " monicer after that game where he took just one run. He turned out pretty well after so despite his ordinary start, all isnt lost for Baker if he picks up his act.

Playing devils advocate here with Fletcher Baker, Adam Blair had a tough start here culminating with the " Teddy Blair " monicer after that game where he took just one run. He turned out pretty well after so despite his ordinary start, all isnt lost for Baker if he picks up his act.
Sure, but he can find that form in Q-Cup. We've dropped too many games already.

Hopefully we're getting all of the injuries out of the way early in the season. I'd like to see the below

1. Walsh / Sailor is Walsh isn't ready
2. Arthurs
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Hoeter
6. Mam
7. Madden
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Kapow
11. Riki
12. Hunt
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Willison
17. Oates

Herbie is gone. Maybe flegs too.
Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

The footy gods have ordained to even up the injury ledger for next week. Must be fans of the Neo-Derby

If Reece returns, we will win by 13+

The look like they have a pretty decent casualty ward out of that game too and we saw how bad their depth was last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • cento
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • scobie
  • The True King
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.