Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Dolphins

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them move Arthur’s to the other side when he’s been killing it in the left just for Corey… Kevvie is an idiot I reckon. We only do well because of the insane talent. He picks the wrong players most weeks.

What the actual **** is that bench? I hate having sailor there and no Big Ben.

Baker is going to be 1 of those players that needs to get an injury to be replaced unfortunately.. insanity

Sadly this could be one of those games where an ex nuffy pulls game of the year performance.
lol nah Tesi is a bum.

Milf is far more likely to pull some bs out of his hat. He even played ok last year in that first matchup.

I'm wondering why there has never been chatter about Kobe playing dummy half.

I believe he did in QCup and most of his career growing up.? Wouldn't he be a very handy bench player if he can handle a role in the back row and play dummy half for 15 mins to give BW a break?

It would allow for a stand alone outside back bench player (that actually could play back row in a pinch ...re Oates)

It would mean relegating Smoothy to left right out.

?
Pretty sure he made his cup debut playing 5/8 and Ive read somewhere he played in the halves a little growing up.
He seems like a guy that doesn't really have a position that suits him he's just a footy player.
I don't think we've really scratched the surface with him yet.
Was shocked the other week seen a training video and they were kicking for the cross bar Kobe nailed it first go but Madden I think it was missed by abit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bish
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • upthehorse
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • LittleDavey
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.