PRE-GAME [Round 6, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s re-sign milf and play him in the back row
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Yeah I know, I said at the time how ridiculous it was.
You were right, but I still don’t think it was ridiculous though. Bloke looked like he was gone for the season and next minute out for two weeks 🤷🏼‍♂️

You were right, but I still don’t think it was ridiculous though. Bloke looked like he was gone for the season and next minute out for two weeks 🤷🏼‍♂️
Nothing about it looked like he was out for the season. He managed to run and kick after the incident. The only thing that made it look like it was sensationalists turning into body language experts.

I can see via Tuesdays team lists that some coaches are panicking already - I dont think we need to and i dont want us to either.

Certainly there was far more positives than negatives for the playing group after the Storm game.

It sends a very clear and public message from the coach to supporters and the league as a whole; we arent panicking.

Picking Madden in the 7 is THE right move. Leavng Patty in the 13 is THE right move. Believe me, these early season run-outs for Jock are going to be so helpful for his development. He has a bit going for him.

Madden will allow Mam, Patty and now Walsh to play the way they do best.

ADKq_NaDRDBKvyZDQ-gOUVxKjUOhjUG9jO3_7udYEABdIVNgLol-kgqLX2SneHrr4XBZLuD2ZsGeQeOn_PJe659_hjnLS7r5acQTYVajrE1PTUIPazu5RhEAChH6rUutbd0BPNZ_twjONxVP7TTK8V4dQENuM8FOzFFNGC8ktUOCDk7ccGgmV4Oh_Kwpf1-uhuA1PKrV78wlQTxTSxYTEMks6g06BY8IgOOs-k25NyK-ijK1xlYHIpKflqpNBTRUCv0u_l3nUCkn=s0-d-e1-ft

He tells Piakura to run the unders line whilst Mam lurks around the back..

ADKq_NYCjM3vmF7o74ggirUteoDq8poPNcfasHfmWU6OyS1S-NXkCylA3_i23HDGNdBJK5DJ689WmrKgITtSZOsW-YyMpbnDPdPBS4FoqvSWSADOEQlqaXmqnRjIMCF6R7i2Y6RJ2X0vcpIC1braLfEn6UQ89M1e3nCnJnA0jvNA4f1y_5U_8eym5DoyjJ6jK_JgZ2AKXvVQsdffCOeix6ueRpIfL2xEBCYzeOVq1cipv6IyNCe0AWb_T_9EuViqx-LidQIEVWFs=s0-d-e1-ft

He keeps Mam (arrow) on the left hand side of the play the ball for a few more tackles then throws it right where we have the numbers. Thats a fine and confident play to call for the 7.

Now, the best teams right now are running two blockers at the line in this type of play to really compress the goal-line defence but Brisbane seem happy for now to allow the outside backs the latitude to sort it out.
Watching how we performed without Madden when Reynolds went down really showed just how much better at organising the team Jock is over guys like Mam, Walters jr and Sailor.

Madden isn’t an excitement machine in attack but he at least stops the wheels completely falling off

Honestly? I would rather he do a couple of stints with a break in the middle, if he's going to do longer minutes. Go off at the half and maybe sit for ten or fifteen minutes the other side before coming back on to close out the game a little fresher...
Yep, fair point. Plus with all players fresh after half-time you would think they could hold their own without him to allow him 20-25 minutes good rest. Plus that would have the advantage of brining him back on when some degree of fatigue would have begun to set in again.

Watching how we performed without Madden when Reynolds went down really showed just how much better at organising the team Jock is over guys like Mam, Walters jr and Sailor.

Madden isn’t an excitement machine in attack but he at least stops the wheels completely falling off
We performed really really well when Reynolds went down.. I would say better organised with billy at 7 than madden.

Oh really?
......why don't you ask Anthony Milford that?
He's been crucified from pillar to post by Bronco's fans because he didn't win us a GF on his miiilliionnn dollar price tag.
I don’t think anyone crucified him for not winning us a GF on his price tag.. Case in point, all our players from last year who made the GF inc Haas on a million.

No, people crucified Milf for being a fat, lazy, KFC loving, shit c*nt. That’s all. He was our very own Latrell.

Was driving up the M1 into Brissy. Budget direct dolphins giant signboard - "This is Phinland" :vom:
When I was in Brisbane on the 29th of March one street had signs saying this is the home of the phins I am like **** off it is the home of Broncos not the fucking phins.
This Shirt would be perfect for Brisbane

Well this new bloke for The is surely stronger than a pillow, so he still gets in over Baker for the head to head.
This, this is how you replace Baker.

“We had a hell of a time replacing you Fletch”

Ben te kura has to be a late inclusion.... I would bring him in for baker but people also need to keep in mind none of our players have played 2 bad games in a row this year. Coaching staff always do well in putting a rocket up them and they prove us wrong for 1 week then back to shit the next. Kind of annoying actually.

Itching for this game. On nothing more than a feeling I reckon we might put a score on
Everyone is pumping that Wayne will have Reddy up....ffs you don't think our boys will be up to make a statement? Given they are 1st and we are not. Hope this ages well but we will pump them!

people need to mix it up. Do the Benny Hunt origin trick. Straight, on the ground and rush it. Decent chance any receiver bobbles a worm burner while the defence rushes it.

OK defence is rushing .
Attack takes the ball clean 10 metres out steps the rushing defence and scores under the posts .

What`s plan B ?

Always thought arey should aim for the sidelines he seems pretty good at catching the opposition out with them

He fcking did in the GF ...
It didn`t end well .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.