vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two young sides but two sides on the total opposite ends of the spectrum. One a premiership favorite and the other so bad and talentless that it's impossible to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Penrith (like Souths) will hardly break a sweat in this one.

Kikau to bag 5 tries.

We will win though.

It's frightening to think just how ugly this could get for us. They could honestly give Cleary and Luai the week off and Matt Burton would still likely tear us a new one.

Captain included?

Yeah only our dumbfuck of a captain wouldn't see that he would be one of those players that deserve to be dropped. Again, protected species mentality.

If anything this is just going to create more drama within the playing group. None of them are going to take nicely to an underperforming captain telling the media they need to be dropped. A new divide in the playing group is EXACTLY what we need right now, aye skipper.

**** me sideways, dude.

tenor.gif

Who really cares. I’m sick to death of these useless idiots ruining my weekend and putting me in a bad mood. Everyone should boycott the game. Refuse to watch and refuse to go to Suncorp. Once the money stops rolling in maybe just maybe something might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • davidp
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.