vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously hope Manly, Cows and Dogs all get absolutely thrashed, because we could be joining them on -100 next week.

So who cares but try something a bit different, it is needed:

1. Isaako
2. Mead
3. Farnworth
4. Copley/Arthars
5. Coates
6. Dearden
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. TPJ
12. Riki
13. Asiata (c)

14. Paix
15. Carrigan
16. Kennedy
17. Oates

Mark Carroll responding to Greg Alexander who accused Milford of "stealing money" from the Broncos for the last four years:

“I feel sorry for Kevvie. You just think of the photos of him being a larrikin guy with a big smile on his face but at the moment, he’s not happy. From a fans point of view, I wish some of these players would have a go and dig in for their coach. They’re not having a go. It’s not a quick fix, it’s going to take a long time, this year is going to be very very long. I just hope they don’t repeat the double wooden spoon.”

“Put him (Milford) in the forwards. Put him in the forwards, let him pack into a scrum and see how hard it is. Don’t worry about how much money he earns, he’s got so much natural talent, get the ball and take the defence on. All he wants to do is catch-pass all the time. Get on the back while the forwards are going forward. For the Broncos players, they need to look in the mirror, do your own job and it’ll come together.”

McHunt

I have no problem with Alexander putting the boot into Milford. To say he is “stealing money” is a poor choice of words though.

I have no problem with Alexander putting the boot into Milford. To say he is “stealing money” is a poor choice of words though.
I fucking applaud him for it. Everyone tip toeing around being careful in regards to Milf, and finally someone calls him out.
Milford is 100% responsible for his own mess, and if he knuckled down and tried his best each game, the narrative would be different.
It would be "Milford busts his guts every game and does everything he can to life his side".
But thats not what he does, and for a million bucks a year, he rightfully cops the brunt of the scrutiny.

We are the last few seasons of Game of Thrones in terms of character.
At least that was only half a dozen episodes and then it actually ended. We have to keep watching this every single week.

Everything they do is with momentum, they are getting the ball going forward, not standing on their heels. Stark opposites to the way we have been playing for the best part of 3 years.

Shut down Cleary. Get in his face and smash him, don’t give him time to put in good kicks and don’t give him time to control the game. Do that and Panthers will go into panic mode. They rely heavily on Cleary.

Problem is, we won’t do that.

They even trot off together as a tight group at halftime...

Jesus christ we’re going to get pumped...

Shut down Cleary. Get in his face and smash him, don’t give him time to put in good kicks and don’t give him time to control the game. Do that and Panthers will go into panic mode. They rely heavily on Cleary.

Problem is, we won’t do that.
Probably get penalised even of they did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Hurrijo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Inknition
  • Strop
  • Cavalo
  • MrRobot
  • JamesC
  • Lozza
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.