vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see what Crichton did? One of my many complaints about the game is this cocky shit without fear of repercussion, nrl made it this way.

This may not be social media but **** it’s relevant.
EB90293F EE5B 4D07 B89D 9C8224A4CD06

Was thinking of it, but now I’m told (by she who shall be obeyed) we’re off to Burleigh Heads for 4 nights next week in a surfside apartment...

Ah, well... 😂
A surfside apartment at Burleigh Heads huh. Booooringgg! The circus at Suncorp Stadium will be so much more entertaining, I can't believe you would want to miss that spectacle 🤪

Yup, Tapine should have laid one on the smart arse prick's chin hey.
It wasn’t some heat of the battle type shit either, he was just being a deadset dickhead.
Personally I hope they keep it up. The tide will turn on them.

Now I see their fans mocking the Viking clap. Wow, serious origin nsw grenade try celebrating vibes...love it.

I'm very sorry to say, but this is probably the first time ever I will actively NOT want to watch a Broncos game. I'd rather fucking get pissed and sleep early than watch this catastrophe. Penrith may well put 50 on us. They're a young, engaged, cocky football side in firey form.

It is going to look like a war crime.

My only hope for this game is that if crichton tries to pull that shit he did with tapine tonight, that our player lands 5 solid punches in his face. It would be worth the suspension to see someone show some passion and that they are not willing to accept to be the laughing stock of the league.

Watching the US nuke Japan will feel more humane then watching this game.

I can take the loss but I can’t deal with Clearys big chin smiling and laughing and looking at the Crichton shit, **** that.

What did Crichton do? I stopped watching after 20 because it was shit.

I'm very sorry to say, but this is probably the first time ever I will actively NOT want to watch a Broncos game. I'd rather fucking get pissed and sleep early than watch this catastrophe. Penrith may well put 50 on us. They're a young, engaged, cocky football side in firey form.

It is going to look like a war crime.
Plus we all know the commentary is going to be a Panthers wankfest..

Crichton was itching for confrontation. He starts with flexing his elbow into Tapine’s back. It’s all very juvenile but it should not be allowed to pass unpunished.

Handbags at ten paces.

Imagine hoping someone would get suspended over that.

Panthers 30+ **** they look good.

My only hope for this game is that if crichton tries to pull that shit he did with tapine tonight, that our player lands 5 solid punches in his face. It would be worth the suspension to see someone show some passion and that they are not willing to accept to be the laughing stock of the league.
Would be good but I don’t see anyone in our side actually doing that... Did anyone see Latrell knee Coates in the back of the head the other night? Latrell literally looked down, lined him up with a knee to back of scone and smiled as he did it. Coates just rubbed his head and looked a bit sad...Our guys get bullied these days.

Shut down Cleary. Get in his face and smash him, don’t give him time to put in good kicks and don’t give him time to control the game. Do that and Panthers will go into panic mode. They rely heavily on Cleary.

Problem is, we won’t do that.

Yep, then we will only have to worry about Luai and Burton who I would trade almost any player in our team for either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.