Round 6 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sloppy attack. Someone said Boyd was immense? Cant see that. Nobody is immense. Defence is good, Dragons are just woeful and we are not exploiting it. How many times has Roberts been set up and given good ball? Grrrrr. C'mon... get some bloody depth and bloody structures in attack.

Steady as she goes.

I liked how the boys finished the game. It seemed like Hunt was reacting to what was infront of him and was unlucky not to have a second try assist. Credit where it's due, that was a great tackle from Aitken.

I'd so much rather Kahu in the centres than Reed. Reed is ordinary

ill be damed a try from a hunt kick

still only making 1/10th of our opportunities and theyre giving us a thousand

Were that the case, my maths says we should have hundreds of tries?

I know it's a nice problem when we play so shit but still win, but this is so frustrating. We should be 30-0 right now.

We should be up by more but we look very settled and untroubled. Probably looking at a similar result to the Titans game but they have far better halves than the Drags

**** 12-nil..

22/23 completions bronx, 9/17 stg

wtaf?

Vossy wanting it awarded.

Of course he does. Has nothing nice to say about us and is completely in denial about it on Twitter. Overrated twat.

Did I hear Wally before the game say"the Broncos hadn't even started working on their attack this season" sure looks that way... We should be 4 try's up

Were that the case, my maths says we should have hundreds of tries?

I know it's a nice problem when we play so shit but still win, but this is so frustrating. We should be 30-0 right now.

lol true, ive always been shit at maths..

yeah much better to be complaining about this shit 5 wins from 6 and 12-nil up.. but yeah makes for incredibly frustating viewing!

I'd so much rather Kahu in the centres than Reed. Reed is ordinary

You talk some shit about Boyd and talk up Kahu? They've basically swapped abilities this year. Kahu backs himself like 2013 Lachlan Maranta with his stupid skips before moving forwad.

Hunt playing well imo. Slowly getting to where we need him.

What sloppy attack. Someone said Boyd was immense? Cant see that. Nobody is immense. Defence is good, Dragons are just woeful and we are not exploiting it. How many times has Roberts been set up and given good ball? Grrrrr. C'mon... get some bloody depth and bloody structures in attack.

I think he has been. He has ran the ball back hard and been involved a lot in attack. I think our issue is we try to hard to involve Roberts instead of just playing with our own game.

Cant argue with with the sloppy attack. Hunt just looks a shadow of the player he was last season. He needs to relax and do what he does best. If we had a Cronk or a Thurston at halfback we would be up by Double what we are now.

We should be up by more but we look very settled and untroubled. Probably looking at a similar result to the Titans game but they have far better halves than the Drags

this is exactly what im worried about..

a similar result.. except the Tits DID have better halves plus had a 6 day turnaround and had us at home

these guys got hammered, 5 day turn around and spent a week on the road, and im not so sure id say we weren't "troubled".. one crack from abou 2 or 3 in our 10 and they cross and arguably score

not to get too far ahead... we could yet run away with it.. but gee, dont see it quite so safe (but it should be!)

Unfolding similar to the game against the Cowboys for the Dragons ... Was 12-0 at half time despite the Cowboys having significantly more possession.

Did I hear Wally before the game say"the Broncos hadn't even started working on their attack this season" sure looks that way... We should be 4 try's up

Yep. Apparently 90% of the boys' training is defence, with the rest ball work. We haven't touched on attack at training yet this year.

Same as last year. It took a dozen rounds until things clicked properly. Patience my friends, it's a long season. Trust in Wayne ;)

It's rd.6 lads. Defence is solid. Attack is somewhat disjointed. There's a lot of other teams that r rustier than us in attack at this point in the season. B happy.
Love him as a player but it beginning to shit me how Milf seems to hate getting tackled

agree about hunt improving VERY gradually (kicking notwithstanding)

but also true still a shadow from 2015, but i still think its compensating to milf getting more involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • simplythebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.