Round 6 - Broncos vs Panthers

Absolutely outstanding performance from the Broncos, shame we didn't get the win, but if we play like that against 90% of the other teams, we win them.

TPJ, Croft, Isaako and Lodge all brilliant.

You cannot bring Milford back into this side.

If You Say So Shrug GIF

"Croft and Dearden aren't the answer" they said. Me stating since the end of R1 to give them a true crack...

Good effort. Didnt take our chances.

Perfectly executed game plan by Croft. Landed it on the 10m line almost every set. Well played Brodie. Hold your head up mate. Pure effort from the halves. Huge upgrade

Funny what can happen when you have a half who can follow a game plan. Far more structured.

I praised Kev’s decisions this week re team line up, but I feel like he perfected his bench rotation tonight, and his game plan was brilliant.

Everyone was much better, Croft obviously a massive game as did TPJ. Isaako was very good but he has to put his hero moments away. Two 2 point field goal attempts that were never on, and that stupid grubber on the first.

A lot to proud of tonight. For everyone who thought I just couldn’t handle losing, losing was never my issue. Tonight is how you lose.

Disappointing loss but massive confidence booster. Of course, another top 4 team next week because **** the NRL.

Has any other wooden spoon team had to play top four teams as many times as we have in the first 7 rounds? Absolute bullshit.

Great effort. Didnt take our chances. Isaakos stupid kick on 1st tackle was game changer. Needed to build more pressure.
Oates needs to stay , Herbie back. Drop Kennar or Mead..
Much prefer Asiata at lock over Carrigan

Great games from Haas, TPJ, Croft and Oates especially.
Deaden looked really lost out there a lot of the time for some reason.

Anyone who says Dearden is the future is kidding themselves. We have decent halves tonight and we win that game

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mustafur
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.