Round 6 - Broncos vs Panthers

I like that comparison with bhunt (light), I’m in no way having a dig at him I’m just trying to put my finger on what we have in this guy. I just don’t see a game controlling type half but like you said more of a mix, that’s not a bad thing. I just don’t want us getting into a huge bidding war over him. I think he’ll be a good player for us.

Yeah nswrl is just a joke, our schedule is beyond ridiculous.

Dearden could go the way of Mbye I guess, ok at lots of position but not great at one. He’s still young though and has some good attributes, my main concern is he seeming lack of confidence, that’s not something that can be coached. A competitive team will help immensely with that though.

Oates on being kicked back to the QLD Cup:

“It was a kick up the bum. It was awesome to be back (in the Broncos side). I think there’s plenty of players that have been through it in their careers, getting a bit of a kick up the arse. I just went back (to Souths Logan) and was lucky to get another shot (against the Panthers). I just wanted to put my best performance out there.”

“You just have to go back and forget about the pressure. Just enjoy it and have fun. That’s what I tried to do, the first game I went back (against Burleigh) and it was pissing down with rain and I had a ball. It was the most fun I’ve had in footy for years. Milf just has to go back and enjoy it. I‘m pretty pumped to see him play on Sunday.”

“Nah, that’s over (playing in the forwards). I was gassed enough on the wing. I’m happy to be back out there. I will stick to the wing.”

Walters on TPJ:

“He might have found himself a home there on the right edge. He just kept coming up with the big plays. He stopped To’o from scoring, he had a couple of ball steals and a try, that’s what we expect from Tevita and we got it. In the short term, certainly on what we saw, Tevita won’t be going too far."

TPJ on playing on the right edge:

"Yes, whatever is best for the team. I was just trying to do the best for the boys, but I’m disappointed we lost that game. We had our chances but we didn’t take them. That’s what the game is about, we didn’t get the two points. You can’t be happy with that.”

McHunt

FB IMG 1618991156950

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.