Round 6 Discussion

****, that must have been painful to watch for Dog supporters, losing 38-0 and Sonny Bill tearing them apart, setting up a try and scoring 2.

Take from this what you will, but I've heard that Barba had a run in with Pritchard's sister, few swear words were exchanged, etc. Pritchard, Inu, Kasiano and his gang aren't happy about it so there's some real team troubles off the pitch.

It certainly looks like there is some dramas amongst the Dogs players.

Barba still doesn't look quite 'right' at the moment either

What a terrible game between the Knights and the Panthers

Rabbits V Melbourne intense so far. At least Melbourne are getting penalised as much as they should for their ruck bullshit.

Rabbits don't let Melbourne through after multiple sets on their defensive line. Great defense from them.

Go rabbitohs!

That was fucking amazing from Inglis. Amazing.

Even if I do lose 4 VRL points from that.

Melbourne score after so much pressure.

I've never seen teams that are so much stronger than the sum of their parts than these Melbourne storm sides of the last three years..

Last edited:
Souths look good now. Inglis goes over. Renoylds kicking game is really great.

Far from over. Souths score with 7 minutes left. 16-10 renoylds misses. 6 minutes left.

Incredible stuff from Melbourne... They are just sublime

Great performance by Melbourne the kicking game from Smith, Cronk and Widdop won them the game as it kept the Rabbitohs at bay for long periods. Reynolds got better as the game went on and had a hand in both of the Rabbitohs tries. Did anyone notice that 2 of Melbourne's tries came off mistakes by Merritt. Melbourne are the best team in the comp but not by much imo. There goes my perfect week :crying:

I can't wait till Melbourne don't have the big 3.

One of them is due for a season ending injury sooner or later.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.