Round 6 Discussion

I think he had to go as he was always going to tackle him regardless

Have no issues with it. He went on with it well after he kicked the ball, and he gave it away too, by putting his hands up after he had brought Merritt down.

anyone else think Slaters sin-bin was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay unjustified? just watching the highlights again and he tackled him maybe a quarter to half a second after he kicked it. when youre chasing someone down from behind i think its a bit rough to not only penalise but sin bin for that.

I think the problem was that Slater kept a hold of him during the slide. If he'd tackled him & then released him immediately it'd be let go, but Slater intentionally held on and impeded him well after the kick & initial contact.

He prevented a try by committing a professional foul. There's no way he should've been kept on the field, the fact that there was only 3 minutes left made it an easy decision anyway. Does he miss the first 7 minutes of the next game he plays? Because he should.

LOL Spwn, your hate for anything Storm is only equaled by AP's love for them. :laugh:

LOL Spwn, your hate for anything Storm is only equaled by AP's love for them. :laugh:
:thumbup1: I will always bag out the biggest cheats in Australian sporting history, particularly when no one involved in it besides the scapegoat CEO has left the club.

He prevented a try by committing a professional foul. There's no way he should've been kept on the field, the fact that there was only 3 minutes left made it an easy decision anyway. Does he miss the first 7 minutes of the next game he plays? Because he should.
if that was a professional foul then there should be about 50 sin bins a match.

At the time in the context of a game I think a sin bin was appropriate. Its like when someone makes a break and the defender holds too long. In those situations it's always been a sin bin.

All that being said I seriously think a 5 min sin bin should be introduced.

:thumbup1: I will always bag out the biggest cheats in Australian sporting history, particularly when no one involved in it besides the scapegoat CEO has left the club.

I'm with ya there

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Skathen
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Painin the Haas
  • kman
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.