Round 6 Discussion

Cowboys have extended their losing streak against Tigers in Sydney to 10 years.

Full time

Tigers 16-4 Cowboys

I thought Tigers would have crumbled without Tedesco and Anasta. Both of them have been a huge part in their success over the past month.

**** me the Cows must be tired of Brent Tates ball hogging costing them wins. He fucked 3 great chances tonight, just totally unprofessional.

Robbie Farah was simply outstanding tonight. The Tigers were the better team and came out with a deserved victory.

The Cowboys can do all the hard stuff they just can't finish of anything they bombed at least 3 tries tonight. They need to work on the spine apart from Thurston it's ordinary.

Farah is always outstanding. He is the second best hooker in the game imo. Surpasses Friend and Ballin.

It will be a huge blow for them if he is missing next week. I don't know much about dislocated elbows, but I'm guessing it's going to take a week or 2 to come back from that. They play the Eels next week, and considering their form, I really don't think they can beat them without Farah.

Wow tipping is jus impossible

Would anyone consider 4/8 as a good round this year?

I would. I'm none from 5, at the moment. I should have 2 but of course, I was a fucking idiot and changed my tips at the last minute.

The Roosters are fair dinkem the darlings of the NRL. They get the easiest ride from the refs I've seen. They can get a million penalties against them and yet, no sin bins.

I was wondering where you were going with that lol. Considering they are generally the most highly penalised side in the comp, it's ridiculous that nobody gets sat down. Yet Roosters fans will claim to be fucked over by the refs.

Roosters were pretty garbage tonight, I can see Maloney / Pearce not playing origin this year if they keep this form up.

Neither should be playing anyway, but I can't see Daley dropping Pearce.

Cowboys have extended their losing streak against Tigers in Sydney to 10 years.

Full time

Tigers 16-4 Cowboys

I thought Tigers would have crumbled without Tedesco and Anasta. Both of them have been a huge part in their success over the past month.

Had a sneaky 20 on the Tigers 1-12 Hooray!!!

That try saver on SBW was crazy. How close can you get without scoring lol

**** me the Cows must be tired of Brent Tates ball hogging costing them wins. He fucked 3 great chances tonight, just totally unprofessional.

I thought Brent Tate played excellent tonight apart from one or two occasions. He was the Cowboys best and probably best on ground in my opinion.

Maybe not best - I forgot how good Farah was lol.

Last edited:
I often wonder if the Cowboys would be better served by punting Thurston like the Broncs did to Wally. They are trying to get Lui to take more control and it's not working. Everybody just seems to sit back and wait for JT to do it all in attack.

LOL! Cordner. What a **** up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I often wonder if the Cowboys would be better served by punting Thurston like the Broncs did to Wally. They are trying to get Lui to take more control and it's not working. Everybody just seems to sit back and wait for JT to do it all in attack.

I think they're a good fullback and maybe hooker away from a premiership. If I were them I'd make a play for Nathan Friend and at least try for Billy Slater. He's from NQ so that could help. Plus the Storm can't keep everyone. Maybe they will try for Hoffman too but I said good fullback.

I think they're a good fullback and maybe hooker away from a premiership. If I were them I'd make a play for Nathan Friend and at least try for Billy Slater. He's from NQ so that could help. Plus the Storm can't keep everyone. Maybe they will try for Hoffman too but I said good fullback.
I remember Slater saying in an interview a while ago that he would like to finish off with a stint at the Cows but that was a long time ago.

That try saver on SBW was crazy. How close can you get without scoring lol

SBW was interviewed on the Sunday Footy Show & he said, it should have been benefit of doubt.

He's forgotten BOD is no more. :laugh:

I remember Slater saying in an interview a while ago that he would like to finish off with a stint at the Cows but that was a long time ago.

Well someone should remind them of that because he would definitely bring something to them.

Farah out for at least 6 weeks... Most likely will miss the game against the Broncos at Leichardt oval.

Last edited:
Farah out for at least 6 weeks... Most likely will miss the game against the Broncos at Leichardt oval.

Probably more likely to play that game now though. Would have missed it due to Origin prior to the injury, but now might return for it. Disaster for my fantasy team.

Probably more likely to play that game now though. Would have missed it due to Origin prior to the injury, but now might return for it. Disaster for my fantasy team.
Nah, it's five weeks away, not likely...

Warriors 10-6 up at half time, despite several derp moments.

Active Now

• Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.