Round 6 Discussion

Nah, it's five weeks away, not likely...

It said up to six weeks, but not necessarily six weeks. And what I was saying is that prior to the injury he was never going to play that game, but now because he is injured, there's more of a chance he will.

It said up to six weeks, but not necessarily six weeks. And what I was saying is that prior to the injury he was never going to play that game, but now because he is injured, there's more of a chance he will.
Other news say at least, not up to six weeks...

Okay, Farah says 5-6 weeks... If he is fit enough to play the Broncos, he will probably be selected for Origin.

I often wonder if the Cowboys would be better served by punting Thurston like the Broncs did to Wally. They are trying to get Lui to take more control and it's not working. Everybody just seems to sit back and wait for JT to do it all in attack.

They need another focal point or 2 in attack and the side would improve dramatically. I think that's what they're trying to do with Lui atm. Once Morgan finds his feet more, I daresay we'll see some more play making from him as well.

Farah's twitter says 5-6 and every single article except for Sportal's suggest 6 is the maximum number, not the minimum.

Dogs take it in a thriller 21-20, with the Warriors scoring 4 tries against 3.

**** that was a tough call against the Warriors. Reynolds milked the hell out of. Cost me $210 fucking dollars. Had $10 on Tomkins as 1st tryscorer and the warriors to win fml.

**** that was a tough call against the Warriors. Reynolds milked the hell out of. Cost me $210 fucking dollars. Had $10 on Tomkins as 1st tryscorer and the warriors to win fml.
Reynolds milked it, but it was very stupid from Tomkins as well, and it was a penalty imo.

I thought Brent Tate played excellent tonight apart from one or two occasions. He was the Cowboys best and probably best on ground in my opinion.

Maybe not best - I forgot how good Farah was lol.

No doubt he played well but IMO he cost them any chance of winning with his ball hogging ways. He rarely looks to set up support players and ends up running out of room and having to try a miracle pass or doesn't pass at all. He blew 2 golden opportunities last night and made a third chance more difficult than it needed to be.

Farah out for at least 6 weeks... Most likely will miss the game against the Broncos at Leichardt oval.

Massive blow for the Tigers, he's to the Tigers what Thurston is to the Cowboys. Hopefully he doesn't return for the game against us... I'd say he will save himself for origin, but hopefully he can't make it, I'd love to see Ennis deep it up in origin.

If I ever get above 4 this year in tipping I will be a happy man.

Here I go.

Souths
Broncos
Raiders
Eels
Cowboys
Bulldogs
Manly
Storm

A little better this week...

Although in the betting, I also tipped Rabbitohs, Titans, Knights, Roosters, Cowboys, Bulldogs, Manly, Storm.

No doubt he played well but IMO he cost them any chance of winning with his ball hogging ways. He rarely looks to set up support players and ends up running out of room and having to try a miracle pass or doesn't pass at all. He blew 2 golden opportunities last night and made a third chance more difficult than it needed to be.

Fair enough. I hope the Qld. selectors do not see it the same way way because I thought he was phenomenal. Sometimes I think Centres have got to hog the ball in the best interests of the team.

Storm getting carved up by the refs ATM, Saints have done as many things in the ruck as them and not one penalty so far.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Lostboy
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Justwin
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.