Round 6 Discussion

That speed and power from Roberts, good stuff.

Bloody hell, Roberts is fucking fast.

Comes up with an intercept and that acceleration was unbelievable.

That Bird dive to the Sandow fly swat... the grub at his acting best.

Typical Parramatta they have some talent and young blokes with promising futures but are far to inconsistent.

Bloody hell, Roberts is ****ing fast.

Comes up with an intercept and that acceleration was unbelievable.

Im praying that Roberts doesn't **** hs career up and waste his talent. He has the potential to be one of the best centers in the game.

I think I'm going to have to retire from tipping.

I think I'm going to have to retire from tipping.

I think you should try a new way of tipping.

Coin-flipping.jpg

Great run from Simona to score made Hurrell look silly.

The Warriors have a 200 metre line...
Guessing that's for Manu

The Warriors have a 200 metre line...
Guessing that's for Manu

We had a 300m line for Corey too. I was at the game and didn't notice and when I watched the replay I thought the groundsman fucked up.

We had a 300m line for Corey too. I was at the game and didn't notice and when I watched the replay I thought the groundsman fucked up.

So did I.

I was laughing at it until someone pointed out it was for Parker.. Then they started laughing at me.

Willie Mason giving it to Brent Kite at a scrum.
"I've got your locker. That's a pretty big statement, isn't it?"

Ref tells him to pipe down.

"They gave me his locker at Manly. That's a statement, isn't it?"

Funny stuff.

Jamal Idris a possible ACL injury.

Dunamis has been pretty good at the Eagles imo, kinda wish we didn't let him go, hits hard AF in defence as well

I'm happy for Lui.

He really didn't want to leave but he was spinning his wheels up here and Manly offered him a better opportunity.

I don't necessarily miss him but there maybe a time he wants to come home and I wouldn't be against it.

I missed most of the afternoon of footy but from what I gathered...

- Eels played poorly and James Roberts made them pay. Not many teams can throw a counter-punch like the Titans and with the likes of Roberts and Mead in their team they can be deadly.

- Manu celebrated game 200 in style as the Warriors recorded a typically patchy victory over a respectable Wests outfit.

- A patched up Penrith proved too good against a patched up Manly.

The speed this guy has is unbelievable. Lightning fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.