Round 6 Discussion

Cheatchin just indicated the death of the sin bin ...

that was one of the most blatant professional fouls ever seen in rugby league and nothing

Cheatchin just indicated the death of the sin bin ...

that was one of the most blatant professional fouls ever seen in rugby league and nothing
Totally agree, that was as blatant as it gets. Very odd.

So Ash Taylor does everything he can to avoid contact with the dummy runner, he was inconvenienced and contact was made to the outide shoulder but the try was awarded. He should have fallen over and he would have got the penalty.

He was inconvenienced because he thought for a split second there that Fitzgibbon was getting the ball. He steps towards Fitzgibbon and extends the arms to make a tackle. That's a pretty clear defensive decision.

He was inconvenienced because he thought for a split second there that Fitzgibbon was getting the ball. He steps towards Fitzgibbon and extends the arms to make a tackle. That's a pretty clear defensive decision.

Sorry, I can't agree. Fitzgibbon was in the line and on the outside shoulder. This is exactly what we were talking about a few weeks ago. If Taylor falls down he gets the penalty but because he was intent on staying alive the penalty isn't given.
I was quite happy with the way the other dubious penalties were being dealt with because they were consistent but that one they used discretion and only because the player didn't dive.
It didn't influence the result and I hope it was a one off. As much as I think it would have been harsh to give a penalty if they want black and white then stick with it.

Last edited:
Cracking stadium. Moses with a length of the field try off a 20m tap to score the first try at the stadium. Must admit, I enjoyed Chee Kam's **** up to make it happen

Goodness gracious I wish we signed Moses when we had the opportunity...

Cracking stadium. Moses with a length of the field try off a 20m tap to score the first try at the stadium. Must admit, I enjoyed Chee Kam's **** up to make it happen

Absolutely loving the atmosphere coming through the TV. Be interesting to see how crowds numbers go as the year wears on and how it sounds with 15000-20000 in it

Teams should attack from a 22 tap more often. Especially when it’s a quick restart.

I’d be scared to play the eels when they are switched on like this. Powerful forwards, good spine.. they look fast

The team we lost too last week are being absolutely dismantled by the eels.

Asking for SVRL, are Alvaro & Farah both off injured? If so, @mrslong must have been kissed on the she-dick by the SVRL gods, because HorsePower had the Borts beaten.

Asking for SVRL, are Alvaro & Farah both off injured? If so, @mrslong must have been kissed on the she-dick by the SVRL gods, because HorsePower had the Borts beaten.

Yep

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.