Round 6 Discussion

Anybody saw Cronk's "dummy" field goal receiver play just before? He just put his hands up in front of his face and wasn't anywhere near deep enough lol. And the Storm still charged him.

Last edited:
Anybody saw Cronk's "dummy" field goal receiver play just before? He just put his hands up in front of his face and wasn't anywhere near deep enough lol. And the Storm still charged him.

Nah mate. Didn't see it.

That doesn't fit the narrative.

Craig Bellamy would never fall for an obvious play like that.

Neither would Smith.

Rugby League is not about running hard and tackling hard.

It's about strategies and structure.

Hope our 9 takes a leaf out of what Radley put in against Storm. He just killed it. His passing is impeccable especially the FG attempt by Mitchell. Every club 9's are performing well on par their last year's performance except ours.

Manly had at-least 2 @ 9 so does Sharks, Storm, Titans, Cowboys, Warriors, Raiders, Tigers, Panthers, Knights & Eels. There's wealth of talent out there for 9 & we too have few in-house. About time we start picking someone or poach someone.

Last edited:
Grabbed my first NRL Hotshot win of the season thanks to that Duges try, sweet. Will probably only be $5-10, but better than a slap in the face.

Sharks 1-12
Anytime try scorers - Dugan, Xerri, Blake

Forgot to update this, but it was actually a $43 hotshot.

Pretty sweet return for zero outlay!

d35334cb5204aaae17dd51d6db8f27a6.png

It took balls to have a shot from that far out too. Still plenty of time left in GP, enough for Storm to get to the other end off 7 tackles if he had missed.

Cows now above the broncos on the ladder..

Moose has been so good for the Cows.

Agree, but had a giggle last week when he took 2 hitups inside the final minute last week against the Storm when they were down that end and needed a try.

That maybe one of McGuire's best performances in the NRL. I'm happy for him, no doubt he was down on form last year, but there were games where he proved he was still a world class player. I hope as a Broncos fan, McGuire can continue to play well for the Cowboys and the club can find somebody to fill his spot.

Before you even say anything Wolfie, I 100% agree and I'm frustrated as anyone that he's only played 13 minutes this year.

Gutsy effort by the Cowboys to steal a win over there. This sort of victory can sometimes ignite a season. Hopefully something similar happens in Canberra tomorrow.

Jeez, talk about lucky.

Manly are really missing Tom Trbojevic out there. As Brandy pointed out, it's just set up play after set up play, they aren't really doing much with the ball.

Gutsy effort by the Cowboys to steal a win over there. This sort of victory can sometimes ignite a season. Hopefully something similar happens in Canberra tomorrow.

We don’t have a josh McGuire though

Yeah that kind of shit from Lafai was completely unnecessary.

Are you kidding me?

Where was contact made?

If they believe Parker made contact, then why wasn't he put in the bin?

That would have to be a professional foul.

Manly got fucked over in that one.

That was a clear as day penalty what Lafai did.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.