Round 6 Discussion

Stats are pretty much identical except for the score line.

The Roosters crowds are genuinely embarassing, they have probably the best team in the competition and can barely get 10k crowds. What's worse is they play in an 80k+ stadium, if I was new to the game and tuned into that I'd think it's a reserve grade competition.

The new stadium looks fantastic, I'm hoping it might encourage better crowds for the other Sydney teams. ANZ is not a good place for footy but Sydney fans just aren't that interested. Could be having 8 or 9 teams within an hour of each other but that's a discussion we'll have in another thread sometime.

The Roosters home stadium is Allianz (currently SCG while it's under renovation) so not 80k, but still definitely atrocious crowds considering they have one of the best valued and affordable membership packs across the clubs.

Why can't Milf and Kodi tackle like Cronk and put some shoulder into it?

So many of these plays would be certain tries against the Broncos.

Look at both these teams 6,7 and 9 throwing 20 meter spiral passes hitting their targets on the chest. Its just beautiful to watch and makes me so envious.

Smithler, kick some goals or else you’re getting dropped from SVRL

This is absolutely incredible! Still 12 mins to go.

Yeah, I was pretty hyped for this game, and it hasn't let down.

Regardless of the result - what a tremendous fightback by the Melbourne Storm.

Credit to Bellamy's coaching and Smith's captaincy.

Comeback has been all Smith with a little bit of Nelson

Last edited:
For all of his $1M salary, Chrichton has been a let down so far this year.

Storm's go forward is absolutely killing the Roosters. They should win from here.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Evander
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • kman
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.