Round 6 Discussion

Well, never mind lol. That reminded me of a game we had against the Titans in like 2008 or 2009 something? First set of the GP, we make like 70 metres (thanks to a big run from Taylor I believe?) and kick the FG

20-0 up and it goes to golden point.

I wouldn't be celebrating. I would be fucking filthy.

This is the NRL's new Broncos\Cowboys rivalry. Expect the next couple of years to be manufactured close games.

For the sake of my tips, **** you Lateral.

Shit defence from the Storm to let #19 stroll up the field though

For the sake of my tips, **** you Lateral.

Shit defence from the Storm to let #19 stroll up the field though

I think they specifically targeted him, because like Johns mentioned a bit earlier, this is an 80 kilo fullback defending in the front row.

This is the NRL's new Broncos\Cowboys rivalry. Expect the next couple of years to be manufactured close games.

Lol fair go mate. Broncos - Cowboys have never had a rivalry.

For most of our history it's been one way traffic.

We're a couple of teams based north of the Tweed that just happened to play in a couple of close games - one of them was a Grand Final.

Great game tonight. Both teams are so evenly matched.

What about Bellamy? The one that got away...

It's about "dynamic" attacking structures. It's about a "flexible" approach.

Thr greatest tactictian and strategist of the modern era... He has no plan other than "bash Cronk."

Lol fair go mate. Broncos - Cowboys have never had a rivalry.

For most of our history it's been one way traffic.

We're a couple of teams based north of the Tweed that just happened to play in a couple of close games - one of them was a Grand Final.

Great game tonight. Both teams are so evenly matched.

What about Bellamy? The one that got away...

It's about "dynamic" attacking structures. It's about a "flexible" approach.

Thr greatest tactictian and strategist of the modern era... He has no plan other than "bash Cronk."

And also strangle any life and energy out of the game for his own benefit.

He's not wrong in his observations though, it's an absolute blight on the game.
It is I agree and we have the Storm and Bellyache to thank for the whole shit fight.
I honestly believe it is slowly killing the game.
The refs have to clamp down and ignore Gould and co on ch 9.

And also strangle any life and energy out of the game for his own benefit.

Lol... look I get the fact we're all rusted on fans just going through the motions but this is ridiculous.

The Storm busted their arses to get back in the game. Plenty of life and energy in their second half performance.

Lol... look I get the fact we're all rusted on fans just going through the motions but this is ridiculous.

The Storm busted their arses to get back in the game. Plenty of life and energy in their second half performance.

They played very, very well. I agree with that. But their first half try should never have been given and their first try of the second half came from a penalty that really wasn't a penalty.

They played very, very well. I agree with that. But their first half try should never have been given and their first try of the second half came from a penalty that really wasn't a penalty.

That's footy mate.

I know that's a BS answer but sometimes that happens.

Like Slater's try against us last year where he blatantly dropped it, put a boot to the ball, managed to regather and score.

Locky asked him about it after the game and they both just laughed.

"That's footy."

Sometimes you score tries that are perfectly legitimate that are denied. Sometimes you score tries that are blatantly incorrect that get the green light.

That's footy.

Latrell Mitchell is amazing. What a brilliant player and what a brilliant game tonight was.

I thought with a few minutes to go, Melbourne were going to wrap it up. They had that full set of six inside the Roosters 20m, ample time to set up the field goal and take the win. However, Melbourne took their time, explored their other options and what do you know, they give it to a rookie who spills it and Sydney go onto win. You would think for a team like Melbourne, that field goal set would have been like shilling peas, but that's the risk with those sets, you either go early or you waste time and lose your way.

Fantastic game, bring on Round 15.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Maroon4life
  • Behold
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.