Round 6 Discussion

The dwelling in the tackles in this game is ridiculous at times. We would be getting crucified if we were doing it

Sironen just pulled off a wonderful hit that was epic but if TPJ did it, automatic suspension.
[automerge]1592724713[/automerge]
Initial prognosis is TTurbo gone for six weeks.

Last edited:
Cherry Evans is still the key for manly.

Ok I'm gonna bite! I'm deadset sick to death drives me bloody crazy how gus and Joey go on about the game not been played in slow motion. A KNOCK ON IS A KNOCK ON!!! crocker just blatantly knocked on and they called it a harsh call because it wasn't picked up until the video ref. Despite the fact every commentator immediately said oh he's lost it. Then they proceed with the whole dont look at it in slowmotion shit. Yet you have no issue watching carigan smash a half back in slow motion to point out whip lash.

It makes me ridiculously mad when they carry on with that shit. A knock on is a knock on regardless of slow motion or normal!!

Yeah, Johns is great to listen to when he’s talking more technical stuff, otherwise he’s a spud.

Ok I'm gonna bite! I'm deadset sick to death drives me bloody crazy how gus and Joey go on about the game not been played in slow motion. A KNOCK ON IS A KNOCK ON!!! crocker just blatantly knocked on and they called it a harsh call because it wasn't picked up until the video ref. Despite the fact every commentator immediately said oh he's lost it. Then they proceed with the whole dont look at it in slowmotion shit. Yet you have no issue watching carigan smash a half back in slow motion to point out whip lash.

It makes me ridiculously mad when they carry on with that shit. A knock on is a knock on regardless of slow motion or normal!!
Especially when you know that if the video ref was gone and one of the favourite teams, like his precious knights, lost a game because there was a tiny little knock on he'd be blowing up delux

They argue that they want it for put downs only... well that was a fucking put down you morons

Compare Manly missing 2 key players and then losing three in a game and they just keep turning up to Brisbane having also lots of injuries and clocking off after the first try / penalty against them. The difference between a very good coach and an apparent spud I suppose.

Mind you, the amount of second and third efforts in tackles that go unpenalised for other sides is extremely frustrating.

Compare Manly missing 2 key players and then losing three in a game and they just keep turning up to Brisbane having also lots of injuries and clocking off after the first try / penalty against them. The difference between a very good coach and an apparent spud I suppose.

Mind you, the amount of second and third efforts in tackles that go unpenalised for other sides is extremely frustrating.
They did win the penalty count 7-2 (5 apiece for set restarts) and subsequently had 54% possession.

We're heading for a finals series with nothing but NSW teams, Canberra and fucking Melbourne playing. This year really can go to fucking hell.

Last edited:
That’s a worse sin bin than Carrigan
Not according to the same ones that called Carrigan’s a cheap shot... apparently it was fine for him to come in that late and effectively drop the shoulder in as a blatant flop

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.