Round 6 Discussion

Yes we are however context is everything. Roosters with an established coach, and an established experienced roster. Better to say that the Roosters' game is what we should aim at, and assess us after a another year or so. They did finish 15th in 2016.

That's totally gonna be a thing if and when Seibold is sacked.

"butbut the Roosters finished 15th in 2016..."

We are a fucking universe away from the Roosters from an energy, coaching and commitment point of view.
To be fair most of the comp is in the same boat when it comes to comparisons with the roosters

Defence defence defence they choke you with their always turn up defence. We desperately need it but I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

Defence defence defence they choke you with their always turn up defence. We desperately need it but I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

Not with Boyd, Milford and Oates in the side. Those 3 couldn't defend O.J with an all black jury.

These 2 teams are something alright. Quality affair.

Grand Final preview if these 2 teams can stay healthy.

Only team apart from these 2 I could see making it is the Raiders if Bateman comes back equally as good as last season.

Notice how the GF favorites are just allowed to play footy without a million interferences from the ref

Maika Sivo has left a Teddy shaped indent in the WS Stadium

He'll get 5 weeks for that try. Oh no he's from Sydney.

Unbelievable. Just when you think the Eels are getting on top, bang, bang, bang, try.

What a game. Makes you realise how far off the pace we are.

Active Now

• The Don
  • Hoof Hearted
  • cento
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • broncs30
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.