vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've loaded up on the Broncos tonight. Plenty of multibets and backed them straight out as well. It will be a very committed and disciplined Broncos outfit that takes the field. I think a few have been warned and Millionford especially. Confident tonight and would be so against any team. That said I am referring to the overall team performance and against the very best teams we'd show up but it's Newcastle tonight and we will get them.

Hate it when the first leg dies straight away.

That was the joke...
Tenor

Newcastles back row doesn't really fill me with the kind of dread Manly's did. Even with Fitzgibbon back our back 3 are superior.

Its qualified however by the fact 2 of those 3 have had very little recent football. So I think the gap between them is about even

Do Brisbane continue to go right edge all night in attack; TPJ to Herbie then to Coates to score?

Is that too complicated a plan for our Harvard professor..?

LP1mcga.jpg

It's stuff like this that makes me tempted to just throw up the hands and say I'm done. If the refs **** us over tonight again, I just about might. I predict there will be a huge crisis of faith on this forum if they do.

What is the over/under on V'landys hating our guts

Last edited:
Over the the past two weeks we've gained some serious experince back in the sqaud. Glenn, Luke, Teo and pangai hopefully can provide us with that little bit of composure and leadership the guys seem to lack when things don't go our way. My main concern is still our only points seem to come from staggs brilliance or a kick to coates. I want to see some structure and a game plan tonight. Also be interesting to see what our defensive lin speed is like.

Kick the ball over the sideline every time they go for a clearing kick.

Don’t let Ponga get momentum.

But all I really ask for is just fucking effort. Play like you give a ****.

LP1mcga.jpg

It's stuff like this that makes me tempted to just throw up the hands and say I'm done. If the refs **** us over tonight again, I just about might. I predict there will be a huge crisis of faith on this forum if they do.

Seibold should complain about this publicly. Even if he thought every one of those penalties was legit he should still complain, because whinging works.

LP1mcga.jpg

We’re the worst team at controlling the ruck which is reflected by those stats. It’s not some grand conspiracy by the NRL lol. We very rarely make a dominant tackle. We also make ruck interference very obvious so we’re easy to penalise. Our catastrophically shit ball control also means we’ve had incredibly low rates of possession (under 40% in Eels Game, Roosters game and second half of Manly game). So naturally we’re going to give away more penalties in defence.

LP1mcga.jpg

But but but #PeNalTyBrOnCoS [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Started the Ponga drinking game at 7:00.... admitted to hospital at 7:20. WE GET IT! HES GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.