vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day let's get ready to do abita ripping and a tearing.

If you're going to be making donations like that I can think of a few charities that could use it before the betting agencies got a look at it?
Trust me, charitable donations disappear from my account every month. I think betting agencies need my support too! They're all part of out economy 😋

Trust me, charitable donations disappear from my account every month. I think betting agencies need my support too! They're all part of out economy 😋
Well then betting on the Broncos is thoroughly decent of you. You'll get an invite to the company Christmas Party if you keep it up all year.

Yep, you're spot on, as long Milford is still the focal point of our attack and Darius Boyd is beyond being dropped then we really have no right to feel optimistic against anyone but the other bottom four sides, which luckily for Milford he gets to play against for the next month or so after this game.
Milford is much more of a liability than DB. Last week DB rightfully should have been credited with a double

New to the forum alway been a spectator :)
I have a good feeling about this one
Having tpj and Alex and Luke will hopefully give about more mongrel in the middle and better edge defence cover. Hopefully we can control the Ruck a bit more.
I’m still nervous about our edges
Hopefully Ryan’s training session helps spec with the line speed and completing the tackle - wrapping up the ball carrier.
Have $50 for 13+
Going all in haha

New to the forum alway been a spectator :)
I have a good feeling about this one
Having tpj and Alex and Luke will hopefully give about more mongrel in the middle and better edge defence cover. Hopefully we can control the Ruck a bit more.
I’m still nervous about our edges
Hopefully Ryan’s training session helps spec with the line speed and completing the tackle - wrapping up the ball carrier.
Have $50 for 13+
Going all in haha

That's ten coffees! That's confidence or two weeks of very grumpy mornings.

A good win and some dollars in the bank.
I think they will win big or lose big.
I don’t think it will be a close one.

Last edited:
I normally don’t stress about refereeing but that last game still ticks me off. The blatant one-sidedness of that second half just still carries the stench of corruption and as far as I’m aware, no one is even mentioning it in the media.

Oh gee I wonder why that would be lol I cannot remember the last time I saw anyone in the NRL media come in to bat for us, including Wally.

Last edited:
What’s TPJ paying to get 10 in the bin?
Whatever it is, load up lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • Mister Wright
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.