/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Glad I chose to watch Space Force instead
How weird! That's exactly what I did. I watched the first half and thought, okay steady as she goes then flicked over to Space force to avoid the halftime bullshit. After checking the score 5 mins into the second half I knew it was Space Force until further notice. Feeling sad today😩

Yep, I think old mate missed the mark with this example.

He had plenty of examples of poor positioning or decision making in defence, this just happened to be one that really wasn't.
I agree except for one important point.
The fullbacks job is to organize the defense and scream out orders for players to cover areas that need covering.
Darius knew there was no left centre because he is supposed to be there and having known this he should have called players to move to the left to give the left side some support in his own absence. He left Oates and Milf (I think) hanging and they were hopelessly outnumbered.

This should not have happened as it was a penalty so the players had time to re-organize to cover Boyds absence from the left centre defensive position....

Sadly I think I'm getting used to losing. The losses don't seem to sting as much as they once did. I really just don't expect this team to compete any more unfortunately.

Last year I was supportive of Seibold, he has lost me now. Once I saw his team list for round 1 I knew he wasn't up to the task. And let's not even get into how he has the team playing, that's painfully obvious for us all to see. He needs to go, and soon at that.

Last edited:
Watching Oates give up on the play and letting the winger better the try scoring position really shows who he is, especially considering we were only 6-0 down. They are always joking around at the club about how lazy and how much of a complainer Corey is, yet are happy to pay him big money for a winger for multiple years.

giphy.gif

Mr 8 for the first time started to cry when Mitchell Pearce scored. He has never cried about footy before or even come close to it, but last night he was tired (FU Thursday night footy) and he just couldn't hold his emotions together. Anyway, I said "mate we don't cry about footy, it's just a game (thanks darbs) it's not worth crying about, they are crap at the moment but they'll come good again one day" he replied "but they suck so bad, why can't they just win for once, they're just so terrible. that's such a bad try" and I just had to say to him "mate, stop crying about it. You gotta think that it's good that the knights are scoring all these tries that's the only way they'll sack the coach or make changes" and he stopped crying and nodded. Like seriously WTF.
We are the Tigers.

He usually wears a Broncos singlet under his school uniform, today he didn't wear it and I asked him why and he said "I am still so angry at them, I can't even think of them right now" LOL! I laughed! When I was his age Alan Langer was our half back, I had such a wonderful childhood, poor bastard.

Putting myself through the agony of watching the replay. Can't add much to our incredibly long list of issues that's been mentioned by other members but holy shit our passive defence and line speed is a real problem. It has been for years but it seems as though this year it's gotten a whole lot worse and teams are rolling up the field into an attacking position more sets than not.

Dark days for the club when the Titans are a genuine chance of beating us next week.

So carrigan gets sent and a grade 2 charge , yet Crichton gets nothing for his late shot last week?
Anybody got footage of Crichtons hit ?

I can't recall it [emoji848]

Y’all see the speed coats got clocked at?

Yes, a ray of sunshine in the darkness

"Brisbane young gun Xavier Coates has dethroned Josh Addo-Carr as the fastest player in the NRL, hitting a new season-high speed in Thursday night's loss to Newcastle.

According to Telstra Tracker data, the 19-year-old winger clocked 36.9km/h when he latched onto an intercept pass and ran the length of the field to score the Broncos' only try ... "

[automerge]1592559352[/automerge]
Beware the AFL, RU, NBL etc etc

Last edited:
Yes, a ray of sunshine in the darkness

"Brisbane young gun Xavier Coates has dethroned Josh Addo-Carr as the fastest player in the NRL, hitting a new season-high speed in Thursday night's loss to Newcastle.

According to Telstra Tracker data, the 19-year-old winger clocked 36.9km/h when he latched onto an intercept pass and ran the length of the field to score the Broncos' only try ... "

[automerge]1592559352[/automerge]
Beware the AFL, RU, NBL etc etc
Pretty crazy that he has over taken Addo-Carr.

As sad as it is, I couldn't be angry at the likes of Coates, Staggs, Fifita, Farnworth or Dearden looking at other clubs as genuine options and contemplating leaving this absolute shambles of a club.
The Roosters are apparently chasing Farnworth and as much as I like him and would like him to stay (he was probably our best again last night) I couldn't fault the bloke if he takes up the opportunity.
Who knows, Fifita may now end up at the Tits after all. It couldn't be any worse then this club, plus he would be earning more $$

Watching Oates give up on the play and letting the winger better the try scoring position really shows who he is, especially considering we were only 6-0 down. They are always joking around at the club about how lazy and how much of a complainer Corey is, yet are happy to pay him big money for a winger for multiple years.

giphy.gif
He should be dropped due to his form but there wasn't much in that. Would have been hard for him to slow sharply, change directions and move to intercept the Newcastle guy to make a difference.
[automerge]1592580427[/automerge]
Bring back Anthony Griffin
I stated this yesterday. Get him for the remainder of this year and 2 more. If possible, the reaminder of this year, next year and a year option in the clubs favor. Griffin is unlikely to agree to that.

Last edited:
Xavier Coates is officially the fastest player in the NRL.

If he's going to be in the side, we should be looking to use that to our advantage.

Xavier Coates is officially the fastest player in the NRL.

If he's going to be in the side, we should be looking to use that to our advantage.

Am I the only one sceptical of that fact?

Like, sure, he looked fast.. but it wasn't even close to prime Jimmy the Jet imo..

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Fitzy
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.