Round 6 - Knights vs Broncos

I'd like to point out how much better a forward pack that runs into the ball makes Macca look.

I don't know what we do at training but these ***** never run hard.

**** it, just get Kevvie Walters to coach. If he can bring back that old boys mentality and culture around red hill, copping a few losses wouldn’t be so bad.

Wtffff. That is not a oenalty. His hands were no where near it.

Can we please score some second half points? Take a field goal Milford ffs. At least earn some of that cash.

SOS to a 19 year old half purely because Milf and Croft are shit.

I don't think any game plan would work for this team. I've been saying it for years, we don't have players with anything between their ears. They don't know how to put together a game plan. Can't set up a field goal, can't hold the ball the set after points, or conceding points, can't number up evenly in defence. That's the basics, if you can't do that, no point trying to add anything on top.

That's why we do 1 out hit ups, anything else and it goes to shit, ball with a FRF on tackle 5.

I don't think another half will help. We need a forward pack. We don't have anyone that runs hard.

I don't think any game plan would work for this team. I've been saying it for years, we don't have players with anything between their ears. They don't know how to put together a game plan. Can't set up a field goal, can't hold the ball the set after points, or conceding points, can't number up evenly in defence. That's the basics, if you can't do that, no point trying to add anything on top.

That's why we do 1 out hit ups, anything else and it goes to shit, ball with a FRF on tackle 5.
That's the coach, not the players.

How come our wingers run on to the ball but our forwards don't? Lodge is a fucking cat

Remember that year when Glenn was a try scoring machine.... now he’s captain hack work.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dazza 92
  • bazza
  • RolledOates
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.