Round 6 - Knights vs Broncos

The club should give the players a green jersey next week, telling them they don’t deserve to wear the Broncos colours.

Blank white with no logos or emblems. Sponsors can stay to fulfil those obligations

Here is a better game game plan nice and simple get it to Coates cause thats about the only way we have fucking looked like scoring with this mob.

Jesus Christ we have the titans next week. First time in many years I’m genuinely worried we’ll be embarrassed by them

Last edited:
Ponga just get shoulder charged off the ball?

Broncos should give can smith a million dollars for next year. Get him up here to captain coach the team. Storm keep Harry grant, everybody wins.

Jesus Christ we have the titans next week. First time in many years I’m genuinely worried we’ll be embarrassed by them
To be honest i've been concerned the last few times we've played them. Last year we played up to the top 8 and down to the bottom 8. This year, we're just playing down.

Club has sent an email to members to go in the draw to attend this game. Regretting having a crack now.

My god look at this......This is embarrassing.

They couldn’t organise a root in a brothel

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.