Round 6 - Knights vs Broncos

Jesus Christ we have the titans next week. First time in many years I’m genuinely worried we’ll be embarrassed by them
Titans will be licking their lips, they will be lining up for some revenge. I doubt we fear them at all at the moment

Jesus christ that tackle sums up our season

This set is exactly my point. 4 tackles and we've gone backwards. No brains, no consistency, no idea.

Corey Parker silent on Fox when asked about Milford, Boyd and Seibold...

So you are running it out of your end and your two props and lock are standing in FRONT of the play the ball on the third tackle, this team deserves to be booed. It is actually good there is no crowd at games because this team isn't worth watching.

This is that bad I think I’d be happy with Paul green as coach

Carrigan needs more discipline. That’s 4 penalties and a binning

Free money
Screenshot 20200618 213432

We've lost our club to the rabble boys. No accountability or brains anywhere in the joint.

Pretty sure they beat us last year, convincingly.

Yeah but that was one of those laugh it off, chalk it down to complacency games. Next week is genuinely shaping up as a flogging. One that could hopefully mean heads will roll.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • davidp
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.