Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I'd cry but the whole thing has gone past that.... It's now laughable and we are the joke of the nrl.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Thing is seibold will get sacked when players like Macca and Boyd should be banished first.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
This is looking really bad for us at the moment. Oates gave away a penalty then during stoppage for shit talking the ref. We've just lost our heads.
That's disgraceful if that's what happened. **** me.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
We looked like headless chooks whenever we were in their 20. Our young forwards are performing again, but that’s pretty much the only silver lining.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
We just look so clueless. We had the same spine last year and we never looked this clueless.

I think you'll find we did, at times.

That said, I really believe a lot of what is going on attitude-wise is about Wayne.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
I am regret changing my tips back to the Bronxs. Knew I should have been on the Green Machine.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I really was torn over the Bennett Seibold swap but wanted to be optimistic. I'm quickly losing faith though. Everything they are doing just looks so slow and unimaginative. Let's see how his half time pep talk game is.

T

T-rent

NYC Player
May 9, 2014
So hard to watch. One out shit again. No game plan defence is a joke

Last edited:
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I’ll tell you why Macca makes so many tackles every week, the opposition forwards target him all game because he is so fucking ineffective. It’s basically a guaranteed quick ptb
McCullough has been great this game so far. No complaints here and one tremendous front on courageous tackle on a way way bigger man. I just want him to keep it up and if were Seibold I'd tell Milford if I see him go high one more time he'd be in ISC next week. Fucking terrible from Milford.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I’ll tell you why Macca makes so many tackles every week, the opposition forwards target him all game because he is so fucking ineffective. It’s basically a guaranteed quick ptb
He comes in third man, grabs the ankle. That's his most common tackle. Better than falling over and watching them score a try, though.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Should have given bellamy what he wanted

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
tenor.gif

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I really was torn over the Bennett Seibold swap but wanted to be optimistic. I'm quickly losing faith though. Everything they are doing just looks so slow and unimaginative. Let's see how his half time pep talk game is.

It's looking like a complete disaster at the moment, and as this season drags on observing both the Rabbits and us, it's becoming clear that Marty Mcfuckface could have coached that Bunnies side to 3rd place.

S

Seibs

NYC Player
Oct 29, 2018
Regardless of the result, there a major problems up there. It is unbelievable to watch. I think I’ve been in shock for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Mr Fourex
  • kman
  • broncotville
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.