Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Welcome to the bandwagon. The signs have been there right from the underwhelming trials. Whatever profound overhaul he's supposed to be bringing to the team I'm not seeing any evidence of it.

I'm not on the bandwagon, I'm saying the same things I've been saying from day one.

I'm sick of us using Sua and Fifita through the middle where they have very little impact. Play them back row or not at all.

Last edited:
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
We aren't really THAT bad. Raiders are throwing the ball around and the passes are sticking. Bird needs to stop coming out of the line every time play goes that way, it has become predictable. A few of the usual suspects........

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I really was torn over the Bennett Seibold swap but wanted to be optimistic. I'm quickly losing faith though. Everything they are doing just looks so slow and unimaginative. Let's see how his half time pep talk game is.

Bennett wins out of all this. He would definitely ruin his legacy with this group where as at the bunnies he has a golden opportunity to boost his legendary status. Seibold is punching the air now with the direct swap.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
We aren't really THAT bad. Raiders are throwing the ball around and the passes are sticking. Bird needs to stop coming out of the line every time play goes that way, it has become predictable. A few of the usual suspects........
Yes we are.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
McCullough has been great this game so far. No complaints here and one tremendous front on courageous tackle on a way way bigger man. I just want him to keep it up and if were Seibold I'd tell Milford if I see him go high one more time he'd be in ISC next week. Fucking terrible from Milford.
It hasn't been his worst game, I'll grant you that, but on the other hand he's done nothing helpful in attack, yet handled the ball nearly every play.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Bennett wins out of all this. He would definitely ruin his legacy with this group where as at the bunnies he has a golden opportunity to boost his legendary status. Seibold is punching the air now with the direct swap.

He put the squad together

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I really was torn over the Bennett Seibold swap but wanted to be optimistic. I'm quickly losing faith though. Everything they are doing just looks so slow and unimaginative. Let's see how his half time pep talk game is.
*pulls down projector screen, adorns Harvard jacket*

Ok lads we just need to review our synergy and deep dive to rediscover our core competencies

F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018
I think you'll find we did, at times.

That said, I really believe a lot of what is going on attitude-wise is about Wayne.

In my opinion we have gone to the next level of clueless. I never saw this level of confusion so often.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
McCullough has been great this game so far. No complaints here and one tremendous front on courageous tackle on a way way bigger man. I just want him to keep it up and if were Seibold I'd tell Milford if I see him go high one more time he'd be in ISC next week. Fucking terrible from Milford.

Check out the 18th minute attempted spiral pass from him though. Bounced before it even got to him. He needs to work on them. And fast.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I'm actually beginning to lose faith in Seibold. Awful team selections, no balls to drop players. If he is still doing the same shit with this team in a couple more rounds I think I'll be done with him.
Maybe inflated expectations is the real problem here. He was magically going to take us to the top 4 this year, remember that one? He's a total nobody and nobodies do very poorly at the Broncos. They won't reach double digits in victories this year.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

That's the most fucked up thing. It's just these little things..has been for years. Weird, fixable things.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

Seibold has been his own worst enemy so far.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

Bennett done fucking great out of this. He's a decent chance of bagging another premiership. A better chance than if he'd stayed.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
It hasn't been his worst game, I'll grant you that, but on the other hand he's done nothing helpful in attack, yet handled the ball nearly every play.
He's kicked well, made metres, been courageous in defence, cleaned up and his passing has been adequate and I'm NOT a McCullough supporter. Credit where it's due, more please in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • BroncoFan94
  • Galah
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galco
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Michaelodap
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.