Round 6 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if its just my frustration but does anyone else think we just look really really slow??

Forwards hitting up from a standing start? Our backline movements at half pace?

Blame the dummy half.

Wtf? Nobody would've said a word if he got taken over the sideline, because he would've had a dig! That's all we want, take the hard option, take a hit, make a hard run. Stop taking the easy way out you pea hearted fuckers!

I'll guarantee you somebody would have bitched about it. It's got to the stage where the people on here who want him gone will complain about everything and anything he even does remotely wrong.

Won’t beat the raiders with a power game.

I'm starting to think releasing more experienced players like kahu and McGuire has hurt us quite a bit.

I don't think Glenn and Boyd were off

We should be at least competitive, and we aren't. We should be competent enough to do the basics and we aren't, we are going backwards right now.
It seems like we just go through the motions, but it has seemed that way since 2016 to me

I'd hate to see what Maguire would've done if he's considered the 'burnout coach'. We look so lethargic in every aspect.

We are asking nothing of their defence Too much one out

Macca showing all the urgency and alertness of a guy 3 blunts deep

More no brain shit from Macca. Totally sleeping

Milford looks so slow now.

Staggs gets subbed. Makes sense

/s

Last edited:
I just don't understand any of Seibold's decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Cavalo
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • sooticus
  • LittleDavey
  • teampjta
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.