Round 6 - Titans v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I wonder if Ayoub told Broncos management that Milford had an iron clad release clause in his contract and that is the reason the allowed Wallace and Prince to leave

Allowed to leave....?

LOL...they sacked Peter Wallace because he was shit.

Prince retired.

Jokes at Wallace's expense aside, I think maybe Prince retiring caught them off guard.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I fear for what hook will do to Milford when he arrives.. they talk about coach killers but griffindor is a player killer

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Well Kennedy hasn't really been given a chance to build any type of form, he hasn't been on the field long enough.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Well Kennedy hasn't really been given a chance to build any type of form, he hasn't been on the field long enough.

and how does Oates become more than a boom rookie without getting any game time

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
In all 3 games we have lost so far this season we have been in front with 10 minutes to go.
Hunt was unlucky when his grubber ended up in Meades hands - dumb for sure - but unlucky. That stuff happens sometimes in football but for Barba to let it bounce - AGAIN - is unforgiveable. And I thought I heard a media report during the commentary tonight that the Broncos hierarchy were actually pleased with his progress so far this season!!! I don't give a flying F&%^ what it does to his confidence - when he is scared of catching the ball on the full he needs to be hooked on the spot and sent to reserves till he isn't scared any more....

Pretty sure the ball hit the post, I don't think the commentators called it but I think it did.

J

JMG87

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2014
Hunt's looking better every week. I van just imagine how he'd play with a decent 5/8th

DropBear

DropBear

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2014
I fear for what hook will do to Milford when he arrives.. they talk about coach killers but griffindor is a player killer

Who should we get as coach that is available if Griffin goes tomorrow do you think?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Oates career is in jeopardy under hook. no game time, no q cup, no form

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
Player wrap up;

1) Barba, absolute rubbish. There isn't a kasiano, pritchard, tolman or graham doing the hard yards for him to look good off anymore.
2) Vidot, scared to leave his wing and is simply not a bronco. Canberra threw him away and so did the dragons.. What does that say
3) Reed, tries hard in defense but his attacking ability is zero.
4) Hodges, no where near a 100% fit so cant really blame him.
5) Copley, he should go back to the centres in place of reed.
6) Hoffman, poor guy is terribly out of position. Get rid of barba and put hoffman back to full back.
7) Hunt, He was the only one that looked threatening all night.
8) Mcguire, tried hard all game.
9) Macca, tackled like a machine but lacks explosiveness out of dummy half.
10) Parker, what a waste playing him as a designated prop. Move him back to 13 so he doesn't have to do the donkey work on tackle 1 or 2.
11) Alex Glenn, yawn...... This guy refuses to leave his left edge, he peaked several years ago and is just an also ran now.
12) Thaiday, again he tried hard in an average team effort.
13) Gillett, Looked to be an off night for him. They should shift him to the left edge and get rid of glenn.
14) Kennedy, Over rated and over paid......................
15) Lowrie, SERIOUSLY.. the old boys would be cringing that he is wearing a broncos jumper.
16) Hannant, looked better in patches tonight than what he has done so far this year. But looks to be at the end.
17) Oates, Well this is where i'm totally bemused. He is the primary strike weapon in the forwards and yet he doesn't get any game time at all....What sort of brain dead person only uses 16 players in a fast and physical match and leaves someone with the game breaking ability of oates on the bench the whole 80 minutes...

Now for the coaches;

Steve Kearney; Horse S!*t, he ruined the eels and is now doing the same here.
Kurt Richards, I'm not sure this guy knows the front end from the back of a scrum.... Yet somehow has ended up in a position of power in the club.
Griffin, Well I don't think I need to say to much cause everyone else knows how rubbish he is.... He cant coach and is blinded by loyalty to over rated players...

88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013
Lets sack Griffin and get Kearney as head coach for the remainder of the year ... maybe he can add the wooden spoon to our trophy cabinet, we've never had that before.

So are you saying we should keep this clown in charge?

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
We could still end up with the wooden spoon, lets not kid ourselves here, as much as I dislike the idea of Kearney getting the nod for the remainder of the season, Griffin can easily have us heading in that direction now.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Not the thread for this discussion guys.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
the absolute lack of attack from the titans made our defense look good. im not saying it was bad, but they simply threw nothing at us.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • Mr Fourex
  • westy316
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Ironbroncos
  • Fozz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Ondi
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.