Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I caught the last 2 minutes. We won!

Who played halves?

Milford really disappointed me TBH he’s still not doing enough. Milford had no try assist, no line break assist and he ran the ball once the entire game.
He wasn’t brilliant, but his kicking game really allowed us to play, and a couple of repeat sets is something we aren’t to use to from Milf. If a few of them had gone out, and resulted in 7 tackle sets I think we would have seen a very different scoreline. I thought he controlled the game very well, he will improve, he just needs to click with Bird now, and bring that running game back..

He wasn’t brilliant, but his kicking game really allowed us to play, and a couple of repeat sets is something we aren’t to use to from Milf. If a few of them had gone out, and resulted in 7 tackle sets I think we would have seen a very different scoreline. I thought he controlled the game very well, he will improve, he just needs to click with Bird now, and bring that running game back..

Agreed, he gave us direction with his kicking game, it wasn't amazing but he demonstrated examples of what is needed from your primary kicker, it's nice to see him looking to the touch with intention instead of merely putting in a grubber and hoping for the best. I actually think in that game in particular, it was actually very important he stepped into that role, the side needed that composure and he provided it and that is good to see. He could have looked to run the ball more sure, but I think what he did was spot on.

Yep, controlled the game pretty well, exactly what people have been asking for...

They are.

I go to every home game against the Warriors and I've never encountered one dickhead that's sour about losing.

They are always gracious.

Bulldogs on the other hand... Expect a punch up.

It was most evident towards the end where Corey Oates was falling into the signage fielding a kick and a kiwi player helped him keep his footing. Most other clubs would have made sure he went into the fence.

He’s meant to be our 5/8 our attacking player who gets the points for us, not just a guy who puts some good kicks in.

To all the true believers, you were right. The Broncos COULD win in NZ and did.

I didn't think we had a snowballs chance in hell but I was wrong, totally wrong.

I even backed the Warriors earlier on in the week and took them in my tips.
Obviously Tagatese was the difference but by the time I learned he was playing, it was too late.

I should have listened to the only Fox Sports tipster who tipped the Broncos,

GORDEN TALLIS

Whats the link to the ENZED forum. I wanna lap up as much win as possible. Lol. Seriously tho congratulations to our visitors from across the ditch on their conduct on an opposition forum. No trolling. Awesome. And was great game from both teams

Not really, more a realist,would have sooner been here to gloat but the Warriors were completely out played. That said can I spend the rest of the night here, Warriors forum going to be a bit toxic, the sack Kearney and especially Johnson threads will be raging.
I've been wanting Johnson at the Broncos for years, I hope Kearney listens and sacks him :P

@Nashy when will the NZ forum change be in place? You rolled the dice sir and it paid off in spades [emoji23]

@Morkel is submitting the logo to them as I type. I believe it will go up tonight at some point. They're good sports over there!

Worth watching a replay of this game?

@Morkel is submitting the logo to them as I type. I believe it will go up tonight at some point. They're good sports over there!
They are, I love this forum because they embrace other supporters. Unlike other places [emoji849]

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Aldo
  • broncoscope
  • Culhwch
  • john1420
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.