[Round 7, 2021]Eels vs Broncos

@Smokin' Joe Is this the worst yet? We need answers. What is going on at this joint?

***** sake, our defence

AB6B6BB1 57B2 4B54 96BD BEB7B0DDDDAF

They are getting pushy to score records, we are in with a chance to get a few quick ones back ourselves.

Watch our shit halves not construct anything this set

I can’t believe there isn’t instruction every week for someone to be supporting haas on every hit up. He always has his arms free for an offload with no one backing up at speed.

Parramatta can break whatever the record is tonight if they are serious

70% humidity 30+ degrees, getting every call against one of the least resilient teams in the comp
59-0?

Sorry, we already hold that record...

Maybe we should try Turps in halves for 20mns
Cant do any worse than the starters?

Man Mahoney looks like a fuckhead with his stupid fucking headgear. I hope Grant never gets injured at origin time because I couldn’t stand that little shit playing for QLD.
Imagine being this stupid to let a good player work for your state if your first choice is down. You sir, are a fuckhead.

Levi can go back to where we found him. Garbage.

Levi fucking sucks. No wonder no one wanted to sign the ****. How the **** did we sign this **** wit and not Hunt

Referee with another wrong call... that should be an offside penalty

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Astro
  • lynx000
  • mrtij
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Manifesto
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.