1. Staggs to Cobbo -> try $1.40
2. Farnworth does not pass to Oates. $1.01
3. Oates -> try $1.21 off Reynold's boot

1. Flegler ->blinder $2.20 he's been neutered
2. Gamble -> blinder $1.50
3. TPJ -> on report $1.01

Wet weather footy. We will win this 1-0

Broncos to win in scrappy game by 2

Debutants usually have blinders against us…

Going to watch this one at home instead of the Seat-of-Disappointment at the game, so we should be sure things. Do it boys.

You made the right call.

The Bulldogs fans that go to Suncorp are feral.

Broncos to win in scrappy game by 2

This would be a very disappointing result.

Even though it would mean we snap the losing streak, it would still be disappointing if we don’t put the Bulldogs to the sword

It sounds as though Te Maire is going to be playing it safe tonight and will be playing a very simple game.

You made the right call.

The Bulldogs fans that go to Suncorp are feral.
was just about to say this. I hate labelling fans as certain things but there is no doubt the few hardcore bulldogs fans that go to suncorp games are the worst fans that attend our ground imo.

This would be a very disappointing result.

Even though it would mean we snap the losing streak, it would still be disappointing if we don’t put the Bulldogs to the sword
Yeah agree. I just don't think we are capable of racking up a score. We just don't play that style of game anymore. We struggle to do the basics right at the best of times.

Oh my fucking god, the negative nellies in here, fire the **** up!! We got this!!

This really is about how we play, if we play like we did against the Roosters and the first half against Penrith, we'll win this game

If we turn the ball over, make basic errors, etc.. we will lose and the usual candidates will come in with their coaching hat demanding we ship off half the team and the coaching staff

Not wearing the heritage kit. Disappointing.

I'm just hoping we score 1 more point than them.
I agree, too many times over the last few years, we've gone into these games hoping/expecting a big win and come away disappointed. I would love a big win, but to be honest, I'd would be just as happy with a small ugly win.

This really is about how we play, if we play like we did against the Roosters and the first half against Penrith, we'll win this game

If we turn the ball over, make basic errors, etc.. we will lose and the usual candidates will come in with their coaching hat demanding we ship off half the team and the coaching staff
to be fair if the latter happens what do you expect the fans to be saying? If we lose this game badly to the last place team in the comp who on top of that have an injury crisis and can barely field a team then huge questions will be raised about the playing groups attitude and especially the coaching staff.

I would go as far to say that if we lose this badly its probably the final nail in the coffin for kev and the board will be starting to look for a replacement for next year.

I'm just hoping we play solid smart football. we have to start from the basics and if that means only winning by 2-6 points so be it

Take it to live thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • marw
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • jd87
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.