vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
James was brought to the club for experience and bench cover. Maybe he is feeling it a bit and Kev is playing the odds. Could be giving him a good 2 week rest with games against Sharks & Souths coming up.

Aside from last game you mean? Like letting in two tries etc etc
He let in 2 tries? I haven't watched the highlights, but one of the ones you're mentioning wouldn't be on an edge when it was actually Robati, but the commentator said Palasia?

Yeah I’d rather James than him. Bloke is a fucking moron. A bench of Kennedy, Flegler and palasia. **** have you seen more mistakes on a bench before? Yikes.
Of course you mean mistakes from Flegler and Palasia because as we all know RK has one of the lowest mistake rates in the team.

He let in 2 tries? I haven't watched the highlights, but one of the ones you're mentioning wouldn't be on an edge when it was actually Robati, but the commentator said Palasia?
Probably not plus the sin binning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.