/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

69D30F6F 1642 4C55 BB2F C2CC70CA6267

Reynolds won us the game. The guy is hitting that age where he’s become one with the ball, his kicks were phenomenal. The way he shapes his kicks.. it’s art.

haas was immense, but why did Jensen only get 20 minutes?

For me, credit to:

Kennedy
Haas
Paix
Reynolds
TMM

Cobbo and Oates did some really nice things too but to me, I said it in game, Paix turned that game. When he came on, we just looked soooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Walters Jr was a likely 1 out of 10 tonight.

Going to pretend that first 50 minutes didn't happen and enjoy my weekend.

We learnt a few things at least. Walters had probably the worst error free game I've seen a dummy half play. Glad Kev didn't try to put him back on.

I'd be interested to see TMM have a go at 6 some time when we have another fullback option, but he was quite good considering the circumstances.

I thought our forwards were disappointing for most of the game, but they started making better contact in D and actually got some fast play the balls.

TMM - first time I've been actually happy with our number 1. Held up a try with Riki of all people.

ARey - amazing pick up for us - we only won that due to him.

Cobbo - starting to find his feet.

Paix - needs to work on defence - but how much more fluid was our attack.... great to see. (Walters can't start though, he was very average there)

Going to pretend that first 50 minutes didn't happen and enjoy my weekend.

We learnt a few things at least. Walters had probably the worst error free game I've seen a dummy half play. Glad Kev didn't try to put him back on.

I'd be interested to see TMM have a go at 6 some time when we have another fullback option, but he was quite good considering the circumstances.

I thought our forwards were disappointing for most of the game, but they started making better contact in D and actually got some fast play the balls.

Walters had an error, cost us an early try really.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.