# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

For me, credit to:

Kennedy
Haas
Paix
Reynolds
TMM

Cobbo and Oates did some really nice things too but to me, I said it in game, Paix turned that game. When he came on, we just looked soooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Walters Jr was a likely 1 out of 10 tonight.
As a coach, Kevvie needs to drop Billy

As a dad, Kevvie needs to give Billy a rest.

Turpin and Niu were holding us back, this win proves it and future wins will solidify this conclusion. This spine just needed the first garbage half before they clicked.

Few tidbits from me:

Let’s all have a moments silence for @Huge Not sure he survived his simultaneous orgasm/heart attack when his young fella crossed the stripe (and looked bloody good apart from that as well - credit where it’s due)

TMM was what he have been missing at the back in D. Great game back and definitely silenced some doubters.

Reynolds was next level and really came into his own in the last 30 - if we can play like that for 80 minutes every week we’ll be alright.

In other breaking news:
Buck to be sent for scans for a hamstring strain. He’s just not used to running so much and may be in doubt for next weeks game against the Sharks.

Look, let's be honest, we could not have played worse for the first 50 and yet ran up a cricketish score...isn't that what good teams are supposed to do against poor opposition? And yet, we were so poor you cannot call us a good team. I'm so confused.

enough negatives for now. lets talk positives.

1. TMM looked terrific at fullback. huge upgrade over tesi
2. Reynolds was literally Darren lockyer of the 2000's
3. Paix gave terrific service. he must start next game.
4. Staggs and cobbo starting to form a combination
5. nearly forgot we Actually sore a set play one we used to use so well lets hope we can add to it

For me, credit to:

Kennedy
Haas
Paix
Reynolds
TMM

Cobbo and Oates did some really nice things too but to me, I said it in game, Paix turned that game. When he came on, we just looked soooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Walters Jr was a likely 1 out of 10 tonight.

Not sure I'm giving Paix as much credit as I'm putting a line through Walters. The team certainly clicked better when he came on. Plus that try showed us how Jake has been letting us down out of dummy half.

Wouldn't object to TMM being moved into 5/8th, and Cobbo to fullback, but for the first time, maybe since Bennett left, fullback doesn't look broken. Plus Selwyn's becoming a damn good winger. Maybe he's another case of it's not broken, leave it alone.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.