POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Can't wait for Sticky to have a cry about the refs - completely ignoring that we got 1 token six again at the end of the game and 1 penalty. They had everything else. (mind you, Jordan might get pinged for that high shot in the second half)

Butler tried to do his part and game manage the Raiders back into the contest, he even ignored them being offside all night......but the Raiders were too derp to take advantage.

You know how back in our glory days, we loved every single one of our stars. But even in our 2015 year, there were always still a large chunk of the players that were derided and such?

I feel like his team is so god damn likeable, even from an “other team” perspective. I know a lot of people don’t like the brashness of Walsh, but that comes from a jealousy perspective.

Butler tried to do his part and game manage the Raiders back into the contest, he even ignored them being offside all night......but the Raiders were too derp to take advantage.
Not to mention, laying all over us - how many six agains for them were just total wtf moments because they were laying all over us and nothing was coming our way.

I got whiplash from the quality difference between the first and second halfs!

Btw. I don't know where the official BOM weather radar is in Brisbane but it's only recorded 9mm since 9am. I reckon Suncorp had that in the first 5mins of the game tonight!!

What do you mean another? Second halves are usually our best.
Bunnies got 3 in second half when leading comfortably

Let a few in late against the dolphins

That’s not necessarily the team it’s the conditions of A) having a comfortable lead and B) rested players who was going above and beyond during this injury patch we are going though

Kevie still wouldnt be happy

Still can’t get my head around the bunker call on the Cobbo no try.
Either the ball hits the grass constituting a try, or it was kicked away from his hand before it hit the ground - meaning either:

1) Player has kicked a ball out of a try scorer's hand before it's grounded = Penalty try.
2) If not that - then simultaneous - which means effectively they played at the ball to dislodge it from Coboo and it's a drop out.

Casey Badger - I'll choose option 3. Lost forward into the canberra boot.

2nd half proper disappointing, bombed several tries and would have been a boost to F/A and really rack up a score against those green pricks.

Happy with the win, but happy for troops back next week.

I'm very done with Hunt. Fletch Baker much improved tonight. Jock had a good game.

Baker actually went ok tonight - not amazing, not bad, just ok.
Hunt however, decided his recent howlers weren't good enough, so this week, in the space of 10 minutes blew 1 absolute sitter of a try, let a player stroll over for a try, gave away a stupid penalty in a set where in their first 3 carries they hadn't made it past the 20, and fell off 2 other tackles. Absolute horror show.
Happy for him to **** off elsewhere to be honest.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • cento
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  • Manifesto
  • jd87
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.