Round 7 - Broncos vs Raiders - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit uneasy about tonight. Mainly because I'm attending and I seem to have a history of witnessing not so good matches against Canberra..

Be interesting to see how how all our young playmakers go though, plus Baptiste off the bench - hoping he gets some decent game time.

it sounds like the team has been drilled into taking the raiders very seriously. and after that loss in rnd 26 2010 + the game at suncorp last year where we led 24 nil and canberra came back to nearly steal it.. well we should be mentally ready

No Wallace worries me, Norman will really need to step it up.

Croker plays left side

With McCullough I just hope for some consistency for once. With our forward pack, there's no excuses for why he can't help put us on the front foot.

So we have won 0 of 6 games with Hunt as halfback. We have also won 2 of the last 12 without Wallace.

Out at dinner tonight. Want be joining game chat.

We'll miss your valuable contributions.

I'll still be part of the post-match discussion.

Parker starting, Gillett onto bench.

Didn't see that coming!

/sarcasm

Didn't see that coming!

/sarcasm

yeah didn't come as any great shock to me, glad it was made though, think this is definitely a match we want Gillett coming in when the opposition are tiring.

Yep, totally agree.

U 20s score: Raiders 40 to Broncos 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • thenry
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.