Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Should be a good'un.

the only change i'd make is to start Parker and move Gillett back to the bench

We should fair dinkum score 40pts against the Raiders. No Dugan or Fensom, arguably 2 of their best 3 players. Not to mention Shillington will be out or back from a 2 week injury and Brett White and Joel Thompson will also be out. I'd be disappointed if we don't rout them in at least one half.

We have a real chance of making it 7 from 8 in the next two matches (Raiders and Titans). Hopefully we won't blow it, since afterwards the rep period really begins, and it'll be tough once again.

I want a big win against the raiders. We are due an 80min performance.

T'eo will more than likely be out from suspension, so Gillett to the bench and Parker to start.

Anderson will more than likely come back into the 17

I'm hoping Gagai comes in for Copley too.

I'm pretty keen to see Lui given a crack.

From reports Lui has been pretty ordinary in Q Cup.

Gimme Gibb!

we should win this one comfortably. only problem will be if our attitudes poor, which doesnt look like happening yet this year.

Would love to see more support play from the hoff and more runners off Norman

Would love to see more support play from the hoff and more runners off Norman

Hoffman has been supporting a lot.

He just hasn't been given the ball.

I would like to see more of the little chip back against the grain with support coming up through the midfield .....

..... great little kick that one.

From reports Lui has been pretty ordinary in Q Cup.

Gimme Gibb!

Reserve grade form never seems to count in first grade selections anyway.

Only change I hope is Hala for Te'o all reports suggest he is playing well now he is fit. Copley gets one last chance to prove me wrong as a winger.

Only change I hope is Hala for Te'o all reports suggest he is playing well now he is fit. Copley gets one last chance to prove me wrong as a winger.

I can vouch for Hala playing well. He had a very good game yesterday for Redcliffe (albeit it wasn't hard to play well when you put 70 points on, Go Phins!!!!!!!)

I think Hala is the man if we want a second prop on the bench. We only need small minutes out of him and if that is the case we want maximum impact which suits Hala down to a tee. Anderson is decent for depth but hasn't been much chop for us.

I'll be the first to say it. Danger game. Canberra will have got a big boost of confidence from that win over the Warriors, and with nobody expecting them to come to Brisbane and win there's no pressure on them.

We better be up for this one.

Have to say, Reecey Robinson was impressive against the Warriors, seemed very elusive. Obviously a little extra motivation for him when playing us.

They've got a reasonably strong forward pack too, and Campese's no mug.

Agree with Coxy, it'll be tougher than some people expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Behold
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.