PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Dearden in jersey 20. Getting him ready for a call up sooner rather than later?

This is a fucking joke changes need to be made not our forwards our halves.

Guess Lodge might need another week off with that throat. God I would love It if we just threw Dearden in at 7. Niko to the bench and Staggs to QCUP.

Let's see what the kids got.

Guess Lodge might need another week off with that throat. God I would love It if we just threw Dearden in at 7. Niko to the bench and Staggs to QCUP.

Let's see what the kids got.

Staggs to fullback would be interesting.

This is a fucking joke changes need to be made not our forwards our halves.
You need people better before you make changes ...

There is not point making changes for the sake of it.

Besides our attack hadn't been that poor ... We just scored 22 points against the best defensive team in the league ...

The Raiders have only conceded 66 points this year to date, meaning that a third of their points conceded were at out hands.

Here is another way to look at it ... Before Sundays game the Raiders conceded s miserly 8.8 points per game

Our main focus needs to be game control. Planning ahead to work everything in your favour like Melbourne do.

It almost takes more balls to name the same inept side rather then a different team at this point.

Who is everyone tipping? I'm so tempted to tip the Sharks, but surely, SURELY we won't lose 5 in a row? SURELY?

You need people better before you make changes ...

There is not point making changes for the sake of it.

Besides our attack hadn't been that poor ... We just scored 22 points against the best defensive team in the league ...

The Raiders have only conceded 66 points this year to date, meaning that a third of their points conceded were at out hands.

Here is another way to look at it ... Before Sundays game the Raiders conceded s miserly 8.8 points per game

We don't know if the other blokes are any better because they have not been given an opportunity. No doubt we need to clean up our ball handling, but let's do that with a side that's actually capable of winning a title.

Making less errors against sides like the Storm and the Roosters will certainly help keep us in the game. But when the game is on the line are our current playmakers gonna get us over the line??

@Kyall the changes to the forwards were to allow your two favourite players (Haas and TPJ) to not only come into the side but to start ....

I thought you would be throwing a party, not complaining

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Haas
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Junior

14. Staggs
15. Fifita
16. Flegler
17. Carrigan

18. Su’A
19. Shibasaki
20. Dearden
21. Lodge

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2019/04/23/team-list-round-7-v-sharks/

I like that team. Probably the best balance we've had this year. Su'a was the right person to get the tap on the shoulder, and Haas has exceeded all expectations and deserves to start. When Lodge comes back Ofa can fight it out with Flegler & Carrigan.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.