11. Glenn
12. Su'A
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Pangai Jr
16. Sims
17. Tagatese

Out for 1-2 weeks with a mysterious injury: Thaiday

Will be good for all things broncos if we put a cricket score on the storm at home.

Will be good for all things broncos if we put a cricket score on the storm at home.
How will it be good? Can you please elaborate?

I'd take just the win regardless of points scored but I'm not as big of a rugby league guru as you seem to be.

If we can beat these cheating *****, I'll be very very happy. I'm absolutely sick of losing to the grubs.

I'm never confident coming up against the Storm, but this is the most vulnerable the Storm have looked in basically a decade, so if we're ever going to be able to beat them with Smith/Slater, it's this year.

How will it be good? Can you please elaborate?

I'd take just the win regardless of points scored but I'm not as big of a rugby league guru as you seem to be.

Um.. would it be bad? Anyway Because the storm give me the shits and they've embarrassed us a lot at home over the years. Its always good for team morale to beat the storm and giving them a flogging would be oh so sweet

Does that answer your question mr sour

Because the storm give me the shits and they've embarrassed us a lot at home over the years. Its always good for team morale to beat the storm and giving them a flogging would be oh so sweet
"I would be more than happy to eat my words if they turned it around. That would be fucking amazing. How would you like me to be accountable? I'll do anything for them to just win ffs. I love your positivity and patience but no one is hearing it."[/quoute]

How would you like me to be accountable?

Forum ban, 1 week outta do it

I'm so happy the team turned it around. I truly have egg on my face. Congratulations to you. But why are you so miserable? You won.

I'm so happy the team turned it around. I truly have egg on my face. Congratulations to you. But why are you so miserable? You won.
I'm really happy actually, because I actually believed in the team. Put your money where that egg is?

I'm really happy actually, because I actually believed in the team. Put your money where that egg is?

I didn't actually know you gave me that condition but fair play to you and I'm tired of butting heads with you. So see you next week

I didn't actually know you gave me that condition but fair play to you and I'm tired of butting heads with you. So see you next week
You gave yourself that condition didn't you? You were chicken little'ing like our season was over after 5 rounds.

All good mate, have it both ways like you always do. I'm just glad I backed my team and they won. You didn't but you can just enjoy the win like the rest of us who actually believed in the team, and didn't bag out Bennett, and Boyd, and Milf, and anyone else you decided to write off.

Keep on with your one liner quips and super funny "jokes". It must feel really cool for you?

You gave yourself that condition didn't you? You were chicken little'ing like our season was over after 5 rounds.

All good mate, have it both ways like you always do. I'm just glad I backed my team and they won. You didn't but you can just enjoy the win like the rest of us who actually believed in the team, and didn't bag out Bennett, and Boyd, and Milf, and anyone else you decided to write off.

Keep on with your one liner quips and super funny "jokes". It must feel really cool for you?

I never ever saw you post the 1 week ban thing until now. So that's why I'm saying fair play and see you next week? You were actually the only person who didn't write off the team this week. So good on you.

Take it to PM if you guys want to continue please, no point discussing poster's styles.

Personally I've backed off posting much this week, because I believe in Bennett, and the team to perform and I can't be arsed for all the negativity. It'll be a much friendlier vibe around this joint this week thank ****.

I would be more confident if this was in Melbourne...

Hopefully they bring Croft back in.

I never ever saw you post the 1 week ban thing until now. So that's why I'm saying fair play and see you next week? You were actually the only person who didn't write off the team this week. So good on you.
See you next week buddy!

Melbourne is the only team that scares me when we play them. Getting a win over them is usually one of the highlights of the season when we manage it. I hope our forwards really aim up.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.