PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Niko will keep his spot everyone is supporting him and when Hunt was out in the World Cup challenge he filled the void.
As for Mead I just can't see his place in the side, I reckon Offa will get the nod.

I'm hearing whispers that Murphy will be replacing Mead. I have also heard that Murphy will be starting with Niko dropping back to the bench.

Murphy trained this morning with Norths. He's dropped off the squad.

How many of us are attending the game tonight? I'd imagine there will be a pretty decent crowd given it's the local dearby and the Easter long weekend making it pretty easy to get there with no work/school today.

How many of us are attending the game tonight? I'd imagine there will be a pretty decent crowd given it's the local dearby and the Easter long weekend making it pretty easy to get there with no work/school today.
I'm heading to the game purely because Suncorp will be the only watering hole still open tonight...as far as I'm aware. [emoji6]

We are heading down to Suncorp for the first time in three years. I usually work on Thurs/Fri nights but this being a public holiday, we get a rare chance to see a game live.

I hope it's a ripper of a game or my long weekend is gonna be shit[emoji13]

Ok, which one of our players pissed in the Fox Sports social media guy's cornflakes? They've been non-top shit posting about the Broncos all day.

Ok, which one of our players pissed in the Fox Sports social media guy's cornflakes? They've been non-top shit posting about the Broncos all day.

what else is new. take it as a badge of honor. more hate = more fear imo

Saying what?

what did we do to deserve Luke fucking Patten as our video ref every fucking week

I'll be there with my kid and @Foordy. @Morkel, @Harry Sack and @broncos4life are fluffy pussies with other things to do apparently... :p

I'll be there with my kid and @Foordy. @Morkel, @Harry Sack and @broncos4life are fluffy pussies with other things to do apparently... :p

I'm camping with the family you big skirt.

This is the only home game we have all year when I'm not working, so I'm definitely going.

Still about 90 minutes from home after spending the day out west. The kids are about to be murdered. Will have to lay low for a few weeks...

Still about 90 minutes from home after spending the day out west. The kids are about to be murdered. Will have to lay low for a few weeks...
And again... :dealwithit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.