PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might see a side of Nikorima that we haven't seen on friday night

Can someone get the article on Courier Mail about Milford has been ordered to attack Titans without worry

Anthony Milford has been working on grubber kicks behind the line. The Titans defence needs to be on red alert for this tactic and avoid the mistake of rushing up too early.

Anthony Milford has been working on grubber kicks behind the line. The Titans defence needs to be on red alert for this tactic and avoid the mistake of rushing up too early.

shhhhhh :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

They shouldn't rush up at all. If I were them, I would be diligently aware of the fact that our #1 priority is repeat sets. Their defence should all hang around in the in-goal and prepare to diffuse said grubber kicks.

No, its not serious. I was going to bring it up yesterday, but i thought better of it :D
are you Wolfie Opacic... you know tom's ins and outs and number 1 cheerleader for him here.

are you Wolfie Opacic... you know tom's ins and outs and number 1 cheerleader for him here.

Ha ha, not really. I do think he did well playing injured. Interested to see if he can improve on that.

It's possible Hurrell won't be playing tomorrow night.

Tyrone Roberts defensive positioning at FB is a big issue for the Titans, if the Bronx Halfs get their little attacking kicks in order they'll cause alot of trouble.

Hurrel is the perfect opponent for Moga to get some confidence back, he loves the front on contact instead of the "beat em on the ousssside"

He's probably out bro.
Sarginson is alot more craftier at centre than Hurrel but wont make anywhere near the metres coming our of their own end. Both the poms Sarg and Greenwood have looked out of depth in the NRL thus far

He's probably out bro.

lucky for us ... because Hurrell would destroy Moga (so would Copley for that matter, especially as he lifts against us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Rambstien
  • Gaz
  • johnny plath
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lozza
  • Howie
  • Dexter
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.