PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as i hate seeing broncos players go down with injuries, im hoping this injury to arrow might lead to Offa getting a run

I hate to say it, but i dont think Offa will make it with the Broncos.

The words "Maranta " and "talent" should never be in the same sentence unless it is "Maranta has NO talent except for catching balls and scoring only when not under pressure!"

What about 'Maranta had a particular talent for catching the ball whilst standing on the sideline.'....

Gotta feel for poor tom opacic as well, finally gets back on the field and picks up another injury, moga can probably breath a little easier now.

Gotta feel for poor tom opacic as well, finally gets back on the field and picks up another injury, moga can probably breath a little easier now.
He has been named in the Redcliffe squad for this weekend. Did he get injured at training?

as much as i hate seeing broncos players go down with injuries, im hoping this injury to arrow might lead to Offa getting a run
An injury to a back rower very seldom leads to a prop getting selected.

Apparently Murphy is out too, don't know if he was a chance.

He has been named in the Redcliffe squad for this weekend. Did he get injured at training?

No, he did it in the Wynnum game. Nothing too serious at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Lozza
  • johnny plath
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.