PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping KNic grabs this chance whilst Hunt is out and shows what he has got to offer. The next couple of months of games is a major opportunity for him.

Why am I nervous about this game.. Titans have a few players coming back from injury, could be one of those stitch up games.

That supposed "bias" is all thanks to Gus and Co. How can a commentator influence a ref being dropped for the remaining finals games?

The Hurrell illegal kick to deny Kahu(?) was the correct call and everytime time I see a replay of the Roberts kick it just appears more and more soft. Also, never a mention of Simpkins(?) laying all over him in the ruck beforehand.

SMH

That supposed "bias" is all thanks to Gus and Co. How can a commentator influence a ref being dropped for the remaining finals games?

The Hurrell illegal kick to deny Kahu(?) was the correct call and everytime time I see a replay of the Roberts kick it just appears more and more soft. Also, never a mention of Simpkins(?) laying all over him in the ruck beforehand.

SMH

It is literally the reason I can't stand Gus and Sterlo anymore. I put up with all their bullshit and carry-on until that game. It is no surprise Yvonne Sampson went to fox. Hers was the only voice of reason that night. Worse thing is the media jumped on Gus and Sterlo's bandwagon. Yvonne putting that old fool Sterlo in his place in the post match conference was a thing of beauty.

lucky for us ... because Hurrell would destroy Moga (so would Copley for that matter, especially as he lifts against us)

Well the last time Copley went up against Roberts he destroyed him.

But Roberts is more committed defensively this time around, so perhaps the same won't happen again.

But just quietly, I kind of hope it does. We'll still win regardless.

Well the last time Copley went up against Roberts he destroyed him.

But Roberts is more committed defensively this time around, so perhaps the same won't happen again.

But just quietly, I kind of hope it does. We'll still win regardless.
Copley-lover!!!

Fai and isako both drop out leaving Murphy and big joe in he 19. Increasing the chances mead drops off and we make it a 4 forward bench?

Fai and isako both drop out leaving Murphy and big joe in he 19. Increasing the chances mead drops off and we make it a 4 forward bench?
I'm hearing whispers that Murphy will be replacing Mead. I have also heard that Murphy will be starting with Niko dropping back to the bench.

I'm hearing whispers that Murphy will be replacing Mead. I have also heard that Murphy will be starting with Niko dropping back to the bench.
If this ends up happening, surely this will be the beginning of the end for Nikorima at the Broncos.

If this ends up happening, surely this will be the beginning of the end for Nikorima at the Broncos.
The beginning of the end started for him when he spent the first five weeks of the season in ISC. A decent player but he won't have a long NRL career IMO.

The beginning of the end started for him when he spent the first five weeks of the season in ISC. A decent player but he won't have a long NRL career IMO.
I think that was mainly due to the fact he was coming back for injury.

I think that was mainly due to the fact he was coming back for injury.
Plus the fact that there wasn't any room for him the lineup. He wouldn't be even getting this opportunity if not for Benji's injury. I hope he goes well, I really do but I'm not expecting miracles. He rarely played in the halves in U20s because he simply wasn't suited for it. Murphy may get the gig tomorrow night.

Wayne has been supporting Nikorima all week, So will be very damaging to Nikorima's confidence

Wayne has been supporting Nikorima all week, So will be very damaging to Nikorima's confidence

Sure would! I'm also not understanding the seeming indecision about giving KNik a shot. Him and Milf were great together in the WCC and again last week. I'm not sure why Bennett would be reluctant to give KNik the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.