vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who will be taking over for goal kicking today?

Going to assume it’s Herbie but cannot confirm that.

Luke would be a handy back up kicker if he still practices it. Use to nail some decent pearlers from the sideline in pressure situations.

Going to assume it’s Herbie but cannot confirm that.

Luke would be a handy back up kicker if he still practices it. Use to nail some decent pearlers from the sideline in pressure situations.

Was thinking that, I know Milf can also kick.

I just went for a walk and spoke to a hobo lying in the gutter about tonight’s game.
He said he had a vision last night after licking a few toads which depicted a much more aggressive and disciplined 80mim performance from the boyce to kick start a 6 game winning streak.
Lodge and Pangai leading from the front.
Niu to lock in the full back spot with a pearler of a game, and ol twinkle toes milf to extend his nuggety middle finger to all the haters with 2 tries and 150 running metres.
Broncs by 18.

Thank you smelly, naked hobo, I’m off to the TAB to unload my life savings..

Was good to talk to you...and thanks for the smokes.

And then the best talented young player ends up signing for the team down the highway. :xxxx:

which one has signed for the Titans ... please enlighten me

Not going to the game but out of curiosity jumped on the Ticketek website. Still seems pretty easy to get multiple tickets 3 hours from the game.

When you consider the fact we haven’t had a home game all year where crowds were allowed and people a few weeks ago would have done unspeakable and dark things to be able to go to a game again, the fact they are struggling to even sell 10,000 tickets upon letting people in must be an eye opener for the big wigs at the top.

Maybe now they will realise the significance of the hardcore fans feelings towards the team at the moment. All we have ever asked for is some accountability or at least compete.

Anyway I have changed my predictions, think we will win comfortably for some reason as it feels like everything is starting to point towards a win now especially if you follow trends in sport. We are the only team not to win since the lockdown so on that alone we will at least get over the line most likely due to individual brilliance. Milford will finally have an impact on the game now that he is facing a bottom feeder team who won’t be able to nullify his game like everyone else. TPJ I think will unleash this game and be MOTM.

I also think we will flat track bully our way to several wins in the next month and all will be forgotten until the Storm put 40+ on us at home in a months time and we start the shit show again.

Not going to the game but out of curiosity jumped on the Ticketek website. Still seems pretty easy to get multiple tickets 3 hours from the game.

When you consider the fact we haven’t had a home game all year where crowds were allowed and people a few weeks ago would have done unspeakable and dark things to be able to go to a game again, the fact they are struggling to even sell 10,000 tickets upon letting people in must be an eye opener for the big wigs at the top.

Maybe now they will realise the significance of the hardcore fans feelings towards the team at the moment. All we have ever asked for is some accountability or at least compete.

Anyway I have changed my predictions, think we will win comfortably for some reason as it feels like everything is starting to point towards a win now especially if you follow trends in sport. We are the only team not to win since the lockdown so on that alone we will at least get over the line most likely due to individual brilliance. Milford will finally have an impact on the game now that he is facing a bottom feeder team who won’t be able to nullify his game like everyone else. TPJ I think will unleash this game and be MOTM.

I also think we will flat track bully our way to several wins in the next month and all will be forgotten until the Storm put 40+ on us at home in a months time and we start the shit show again.
Could also be the fact people don't want to chance getting sick, there's still plenty of caution around covid still .

Could also be the fact people don't want to chance getting sick, there's still plenty of caution around covid still .

especially given the new wave Melbourne is experiencing

Anyone who isn’t going to the game for the sole reason of trying to prove some point is a shit fan and gives ***** like Tallis their ammunition.

Anyone who isn’t going to the game for the sole reason of trying to prove some point is a shit fan and gives ***** like Tallis their ammunition.
Petey B is likely already writing his article about a low crowd attendance

The Warriors are set to lose RTS, Maumalo, Fusitua, Paasi and Faamausili for next week's match.

RTS got cited by the judiciary, Faamausili is returning to the Roosters and the others are headed back to NZ.

Sweet. works in our favour. Hopefully we have no more injuries come out of todays game or suspensions. and get the Win =).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.